• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Showcase #22 Club
14 14

7,061 posts in this topic

Now press it and flip it as an 8.0/8.5 quick! lol

:jokealert:

Seriously, though, thanks for sharing and enjoy this wonderful book! (thumbs u

Thanks kimik, and to all for the nice feedback.

This one is for all us GL fans who have scoured the catalogs, CBG (Comic Buyer's Guide), and internet for decades.

And a special thanks to Rick for allowing me to own this Gem.

I have a buddy who reads VG to FN condition SA books in the jacuzzi tub - maybe this one suffered the same fate.

Did Pacific Comic Exchange sell their CGC 3.0 copy for $850.00? Below are some recent sales from a few dealers.

Metropolis

2.5 raw $475

Harley Yee

5.0 raw $1400

4.0 raw $ 900

Did Pacific Comic Exchange sell their CGC 3.0 copy for $850.00? Below are some recent sales from a few dealers.

Nope. I snagged it for considerably less than that for a fellow board member. :devil:

Nope. I snagged it for considerably less than that for a fellow board member. :devil:

:grin:

:grin:

It isn't yours until we meet for the drop off. :baiting:

I have a buddy who reads VG to FN condition SA books in the jacuzzi tub - maybe this one suffered the same fate.

Metropolis

2.5 raw $475

Harley Yee

5.0 raw $1400

4.0 raw $ 900

I would say harley's copies were more like 4.0 and 3.0 (thumbs u

Metropolis

2.5 raw $475

Harley Yee

5.0 raw $1400

4.0 raw $ 900

Is the 5.0/4.0 the one he bought from Bechera at SDCC? Then it is a 4.0 at best.

Metropolis

2.5 raw $475

Harley Yee

5.0 raw $1400

4.0 raw $ 900

Looking at Harley's grading system on books in the past, i'd have to concur as well

Metropolis

2.5 raw $475

Harley Yee

5.0 raw $1400

4.0 raw $ 900

Looking at Harley's grading system on books in the past, i'd have to concur as well

Any collector or investor planning to pay higher dollar for this book, should definitely buy a CGC graded copy; otherwise find, a second opinion or look at the book thoroughly.

one thing we have to remember is that everyone grades books differently... the stain on harley's 5.0 would only get a 4.0 from cgc... that is not to say that some folks won't and don't think it is a 5.0...it certainly looked better than the technical grade, but I am pretty good at nailing how cgc will grade books (comes from submitting litterally thousands of books over the years), and in my opinion, it would only get a 4.0 if cgc'd... again, that is just another opinion to the grade...

I personally graded it lower, but that is me

Well I wouldn't be so sure about that. What if they are waiting till the move comes closer to theatres? I'm pretty sure they may have some high graded copies up their sleeves.

Has the movie been announced when it will hit the theatres?

Any other threads on the Boards about it?

Well I wouldn't be so sure about that. What if they are waiting till the move comes closer to theatres? I'm pretty sure they may have some high graded copies up their sleeves.

Has the movie been announced when it will hit the theatres?

Any other threads on the Boards about it? [/quote

Yes, the movie has been announced and is expected for middle of 2011 release. Ryan Reynolds is cast to be Hal Jordan.

Don't you know that every major dealer's inventories in the country have been scoured for 22s...

Yee, Fischler, etc, just to name a few.

Was at Metropolis a few days ago. Saw at least 7 or 8 Showcase #22s. Not sure if they are on their site.