• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Showcase #22 Club
13 13

7,061 posts in this topic

:news: There is a Showcase 22 CGC 5.0 off-white on Comic Connect.

http://www.comicconnect.com/bookDetail.php?id=161511&enlarge=1

Darn :frustrated: why'd you have to let it out.. I was hoping for a bargain price on this one lol Well, I am currently the highest bidder (reserve not met) and will be outbidded in 3.....2......1.....

Darn :frustrated: why'd you have to let it out.. I was hoping for a bargain price on this one lol Well, I am currently the highest bidder (reserve not met) and will be outbidded in 3.....2......1.....

if you don't meet reserve, what is the point in bidding :baiting:

Actually, I've won a book when the reserve was not met. The seller decided to sell even though it was < the reserve.

You never know in this biz... ;)

with the last several RAW books on ebay that were in the 1.8/2.0 area going at above overstreet in GOOD.and poor/fair books around $200....id say ALL prices are on the rise....

Well raw 2.0 is listed in OSPG at 372$ say 400$ (which is what the 2 last raws went for on eBay, 1 was mine).

Actually, I've won a book when the reserve was not met. The seller decided to sell even though it was < the reserve.

You never know in this biz... ;)

No need to worry about reserves as it was already met

all those 5.0's I sold for $1200-1500 doh!

You should've sold me one at SDCC :baiting:

Those prices look cheap now. Since that 5.0 has off-white pages, I estimate it will sell for $2700-3200. ;)

the one I sold for $1500 was ow/w I think doh!

Those prices look cheap now. Since that 5.0 has off-white pages, I estimate it will sell for $2700-3200. ;)

Since it's a 5.0 off-white to white then it's definitely a good chance at $3500 now. Well, you still have that 6.5...that the second highest one available for the public.

You have solld all your copies by the time i got there :frustrated: I thought you were gonna save me a 5.0 till I arrived at your booth. Oh well.
must have forgotten :sorry:

have a nice 4.0 incoming from cgc if you want :foryou:

Since it's a 5.0 off-white to white then it's definitely a good chance at $3500 now. Well, you still have that 6.5...that the second highest one available for the public.

should be here tomorrow :wishluck:

You have solld all your copies by the time i got there :frustrated: I thought you were gonna save me a 5.0 till I arrived at your booth. Oh well.
must have forgotten :sorry:

have a nice 4.0 incoming from cgc if you want :foryou:

I wanted 5.0 minimum. Unless you sell the 4.0 before this surge in price :baiting: