• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Showcase #22 Club
13 13

7,061 posts in this topic

Buy Buy Buy them all.....

29exchange.600.jpg

Better snag your copies of GL #5, #7, and #16 as well right now, before it is too late. :baiting:

I like this exchange picture. If a collector or investor had held on their SC22 for the last ten years, he or she would have a nice 200% increase at the current market today. For now, I think I will hold on to all my copies for 10-20 years and see what happens.

Edited by showcase22gr1959

sc22cgc65.jpg

Very nice 6.5...there is not very many 6.0 and above copies out there. I would value this for at least $7000. (thumbs u

cool...I "was" going to offer it for less on ebay, but now I will start out higher (thumbs u

29exchange.600.jpg

Better snag your copies of GL #5, #7, and #16 as well right now, before it is too late. :baiting:

I like this exchange picture. If a collector or investor had held on their SC22 for the last 9 months, he or she would have a nice 200% increase at the current market today. For now, I think I will hold on to all my copies for 10-20 years and see what happens.

Fixed that for you lol

29exchange.600.jpg

I like this exchange picture. If a collector or investor had held on their SC22 for the last 9 months, he or she would have a nice 200% increase at the current market today. For now, I think I will hold on to all my copies for 10-20 years and see what happens.

Fixed that for you lol

lol:signfunny:

:news: There is a Showcase 22 CGC 4.5 on Comic Connect right now.

http://www.comicconnect.com/bookDetail.php?id=310150

sc22cgc65.jpg

Very nice 6.5...there is not very many 6.0 and above copies out there. I would value this for at least $7000. (thumbs u

cool...I "was" going to offer it for less on ebay, but now I will start out higher (thumbs u

That really is a lot! Isn´t it?

Unless someone else has a same graded copy for sale and low ball Rick. :banana:

Edited by showcase22gr1959

Ouch. That PQ should hold the price back quite a bit. :sick:

I think this copy should be valued for $1900-2400. (thumbs u

Not with LT/OW pages IMHO. I would not pay more than $2000. (shrug)

You could be right. The last 3.0 LT/OW in Comic Link sold for $1125.00. If anyone can snatch this up under $1900, it would be a bargain.

Ouch. That PQ should hold the price back quite a bit. :sick:

I think this copy should be valued for $1900-2400. (thumbs u

Not with LT/OW pages IMHO. I would not pay more than $2000. (shrug)

Other than Roy, who cares about PQ ? (shrug)

Edited by peewee22