• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Showcase #22 Club
13 13

7,061 posts in this topic

I saw it today in person. Very nice. I threw a price out and no bite. Also met gator for the first time. Very cool books he has.
price is best offer...we can talk sat about it if you'd like :foryou:

I saw it today in person. Very nice. I threw a price out and no bite. Also met gator for the first time. Very cool books he has.

Hey GAtor,are there many other sc22's at the show?or do you have any sales info on sc22 there?Wondering how they are moving and how strong prices are even in the lower grades.

Edited by kryptospidey

Hey GAtor,are there many other sc22's at the show?or do you have any sales info on sc22 there?Wondering how they are moving and how strong prices are even in the lower grades.

I still remember the two you offered me for barely over guide :makepoint:

Still haunts me. doh!

outside of my 6.5 there are or have only been a couple of low grade under 3.0 but they have sold quickly I believe

I have seen Gator's SC22 6.5. It is one of the best 6.5 around. Great eye appeal, rich in color, centered, and nice PQ.
was a pleasure to meet you at the show (thumbs u

I looked. I could not find any SC22 or SC23 there at all except the SWEET 6.5.

I did find Green Lantern girl :), a Battery and that 1 guy with the initials AS that gave his ring to Mr. Jordan though.

was a pleasure to meet you at the show... if you are still interested, your offer is still highest by $1 :baiting:

I have seen Gator's SC22 6.5. It is one of the best 6.5 around. Great eye appeal, rich in color, centered, and nice PQ.

PQ on the 6.5 ? (shrug)

PQ on the 6.5 ? (shrug)

I would bet money that if cracked out, you would say ow/w, but cgc gave it only ow and in this case, they are wrong imo (I had the book raw and thought for sure ow/w and maybe even "white" :o )