• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Showcase #22 Club
13 13

7,061 posts in this topic

:bump:

This is the one SA thread that never needs to be bumped. lol

Exactly. Tim does a great job of promoting it. :devil:

:jokealert:

Edited by kimik

Any new news on the movie....anyone ? :gossip:

I have heard there doing a -script for a sequel already. They must be confident that GL movie is a winner. I hope. :gossip:

From what I was reading, not sure if legit. They are setting up the sequel for Hal Jordan to give up the role for J. Stewart (has cameo in GL) since most people younger have grown up w/ him in the books and JLA. We will see. Maybe they can do a GL corps and a GL movie at the same time.

I have heard there doing a -script for a sequel already. They must be confident that GL movie is a winner. I hope. :gossip:

From what I was reading, not sure if legit. They are setting up the sequel for Hal Jordan to give up the role for J. Stewart (has cameo in GL) since most people younger have grown up w/ him in the books and JLA. We will see. Maybe they can do a GL corps and a GL movie at the same time.

That would be a big mistake, IMHO. Make sure the first movie is a success, introduce John in the second film while firmly establishing Hal, and then have John as the GL in a spin-off movie with Hal still starring in the other one. Basically, you could have two movies instead of just one. My worry is that replacing Lanterns so soon will turn the franchise into the 1980s Batman franchise (Keaton, Kilmer, Clooney) and we all know how well that ended. :tonofbricks:

That would be a big mistake, IMHO. Make sure the first movie is a success, introduce John in the second film while firmly establishing Hal, and then have John as the GL in a spin-off movie with Hal still starring in the other one. Basically, you could have two movies instead of just one. My worry is that replacing Lanterns so soon will turn the franchise into the 1980s Batman franchise (Keaton, Kilmer, Clooney) and we all know how well that ended. :tonofbricks:

Agreed. I really don't want John Stewart in any of the GL movies. Can't stand him.

Sold these three within the past few weeks for the following

Fair - $250 offline from ebay

Fair - $306 completed on ebay with no reserve and low starting price.

Good - $480 here on the boards.

Like all hot mega keys, low grade issues will always sell for decent prices. Come to think of it, I suppose mid and high grade will too.

scan0229.jpg

scan0227.jpg

scan0231.jpg

Edited by ft88

I have a copy that should be heading to cgc in the next week or so that will grade in the 6.0 to 6.5 range with ow or better pages...already been offered 6K for it :o

Like all hot mega keys, low grade issues will always sell for decent prices. Come to think of it, I suppose mid and high grade will too.

scan0229.jpg

scan0227.jpg

scan0231.jpg

one of those is mine :banana:

scan0229.jpg

scan0227.jpg

scan0231.jpg

Great "hat trick". Hot mega keys are so liquid and especially low grades.

scan0229.jpg

scan0227.jpg

scan0231.jpg

Which one tortoise? hm

I have a copy that should be heading to cgc in the next week or so that will grade in the 6.0 to 6.5 range with ow or better pages...already been offered 6K for it :o

Nice! :applause: Wow...6K already for this puppy. Looks like the 7K price is achievable. Let's see...5.0 grade is a 80% price jump from 4.5, 6.0 is a 100% jump from 5.0, 7.0 is 50% jump from 6.0, 8.0 is 100% jump from 7.0.

scan0229.jpg

scan0227.jpg

scan0231.jpg

Which one tortoise? hm

the G copy :banana: