• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Showcase #22 Club
14 14

7,061 posts in this topic

Why is the guide so low for showcase 22, it lags behind all the marvels, JIM 83, Xmen 1, Sus 39, FF1, ect. (But is just as key a book as any of those.)

Time to buy DC keys like SC 22,B&B 28 etc.They will catch up to the Marvels,they are as key as any of the books you mentioned.

Nah, everyone should just keep ignoring them ;)

;) For there to be losers, there have to be winners. Go to it.

Why is the guide so low for showcase 22, it lags behind all the marvels, JIM 83, Xmen 1, Sus 39, FF1, ect. (But is just as key a book as any of those.)

Time to buy DC keys like SC 22,B&B 28 etc.They will catch up to the Marvels,they are as key as any of the books you mentioned.

I agree! Sell all your Silver Age DCs immediately, and then keep right on selling them. I'll be the buyer of last resort because I'm such a generous kind-hearted soul.

:grin:

I agree! Sell all your Silver Age DCs immediately, and then keep right on selling them. I'll be the buyer of last resort because I'm such a generous kind-hearted soul.

:grin:

You are truly selfless :eyeroll:

didn't it used to be different? Showcase 4 ahead of Fantasy 15 at one point, my dad always says that Showcase 4 used to be THE book. When did marvel jump D.C. substantually in the guide?

What was the first year of the Guide?

didn't it used to be different? Showcase 4 ahead of Fantasy 15 at one point, my dad always says that Showcase 4 used to be THE book. When did marvel jump D.C. substantually in the guide?

What was the first year of the Guide?

Maybe i'm crazy but when i was a teenager, in the mid-late 80's, it definitely seemed like SC4 was WELL ahead of AF15 in terms of a MUST HAVE key book (shrug)

And they will change again, so hang tight ;)

the probablility of SC #22 eclipsing AF #15 in our lifetimes is zero

+1

I'd say the likelihood of even SC4 ever eclipsing AF15 again is very, VERY slim (thumbs u

Edited by sufunk

And they will change again, so hang tight ;)

the probablility of SC #22 eclipsing AF #15 in our lifetimes is zero

+1

I'd say the likelihood of even SC4 ever eclipsing AF15 again is very, VERY slim (thumbs u

i'd put the odds of SC4 eclipsing AF15 at less than zero