• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Showcase #22 Club
14 14

7,061 posts in this topic

And they will change again, so hang tight ;)

the probablility of SC #22 eclipsing AF #15 in our lifetimes is zero

+1

I'd say the likelihood of even SC4 ever eclipsing AF15 again is very, VERY slim (thumbs u

A lifetime is a long time, never say never. But you are probably right on at least one level. Spider-Man has more universal appeal, and has become somewhat of an icon, whereas I doubt the Flash character (or Green Lantern for that matter) has the legs that Spidey does or the capacity to achieve similar status. Still, Showcase #4 and #22, are like AF #15. legendary.

BTW, I'm covered on both fronts too :grin:

Just came in...Thanks DK :applause:

Your welcome Hawkman! Hope you enjoy it for years to come! You picked up a very nice 6.0 IMHO (thumbs u

Brian, I'm so glad to see you sold that 6.0 book to a fellow boardie. Always knew it was going to find a new home sooner or later. A nice addition to anyone's collection! Congrats to both seller and buyer! (thumbs u

Just came in...Thanks DK :applause:

Your welcome Hawkman! Hope you enjoy it for years to come! You picked up a very nice 6.0 IMHO (thumbs u

Brian, I'm so glad to see you sold that 6.0 book to a fellow boardie. Always knew it was going to find a new home sooner or later. A nice addition to anyone's collection! Congrats to both seller and buyer! (thumbs u

Brian sold it to Bryan.. :insane: