• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Showcase #22 Club
14 14

7,060 posts in this topic

Out of the club :sorry:

BUt for good reason! :cloud9:

And this thread needed a bumpity bump!

But your previous copy granted me entry..... :banana:

showcase%2022%205_5%20White%20Front_zpsypf0eaqk.jpg

Wow phenomenal copy. Major congrats. This book is definitely picking up again.

-J.

White pages is very rare for this book. :headbang:

NICE!!! Thanks for the info...... Any thoughts on "why"???

Rumors are swirling of another film, but with Hal Jordan, Guy Gardner, and John Stewart all appearing. Also a chance of Hal appearing in the Justice League movie.

Uggggg... Someone find me an 8.0-8.5 non-cream :) I've been looking!

There is only a few 8.0 with off-white and all 8.5's with cream/white. Showcase 22 in cream/off white is the norm. You high standards will cut you out in 8.0's copies. ;)

Out of the club :sorry:

BUt for good reason! :cloud9:

And this thread needed a bumpity bump!

But your previous copy granted me entry..... :banana:

showcase%2022%205_5%20White%20Front_zpsypf0eaqk.jpg

Wow phenomenal copy. Major congrats. This book is definitely picking up again.

-J.

White pages is very rare for this book. :headbang:

It is too! Congrats on finding a SC22 for your registry. :applause:

There is only a few 8.0 with off-white and all 8.5's with cream/white. Showcase 22 in cream/off white is the norm. You high standards will cut you out in 8.0's copies. ;)

You tracked them? I wish they had a way to sort PQ on the census. I was waiting for an 8.5 ow or better. Now I know why I never have seen one.

Looks like this book is starting to show a lot of interest. Book has been selling higher than previous months in practically all grades and there are two WTB threads for members wanting a copy. Let's see where this book is heading in the future.

You tracked them? I wish they had a way to sort PQ on the census. I was waiting for an 8.5 ow or better. Now I know why I never have seen one.

Yup, been tracking em' for years and I have seen many copies raw and from scans here and there.

Edited by showcase22gr1959

Yup, been tracking em' for years and I have seen many copies raw and from scans here and there.

Interesting. Have you seen evidence that PQ impacts prices on this book?

It does when there's less than 20 books total with white\ white- off white pages.

It does when there's less than 20 books total with white\ white- off white pages.

:shy: Would anyone be surprised if I were to point out that there are no significant or consistent price differences based on the "PQ" on the label on GPA?

-J.

:shy: Would anyone be surprised if I were to point out that there are no significant or consistent price differences based on the "PQ" on the label on GPA?

-J.

You know I love your 6.0 white pages in your Sig. Line. ;)

-J.

Your 4.5 OW/W ain't nothin' to sneeze at. ;)

This book took such a beating it's probably due a resurgence. Something tells me anyone who has a copy now is going to be very pleased they do in the near future.

-J.

-J.

Your 4.5 OW/W ain't nothin' to sneeze at. ;)

This book took such a beating it's probably due a resurgence. Something tells me anyone who has a copy now is going to be very pleased they do in the near future.

-J.

:cloud9: