• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bats #232 cgc 9.6

26 posts in this topic

Dr Evil: I will say this book will go for... (Dr Evil stare, pinkee finger on lip--suspense music) Nine Dollars.

Number Two: Uhh, Dr. Evil, that isn't a lot of money in today's economy.

Dr Evil: Ok, we will say the book will go to...(Dr Evil stare, pinkee finger on lip--suspense music) Nine Hundred Million Billion Dollars...

Somebody throw me a frickin' bone here...

it has been a year since a 9.6 came up according to gpa, and the hype on the book wasn't firmly in place yet. i will not be shocked at $850

Hey, I hope so!! I also have a perfect cgc 9.6 with white pages!!

Batman%20232%20cgc%209.6.jpg" height="220" width="170

larger than life scan here

cloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gif

893whatthe.gif Nice book! I would settle for a 9.2, but no luck as of yet. I have a raw 8.5-9.0-ish, but would like that issue in a little higher grade. Maybe this year.

I have a 234 CGC 9.2 C-OW, but would much rather have a 232 in higher grade (without the cream pages - d'oh). Both covers are great, but Ra's is one of my favorite villains in all of comics, not just Batman.

What is with the private auction? It is not like this book needs to be shilled.

No doubt it is to dissuade those "Thrill/Joy-Bidders" that are generally attracted to books of this nature in these extreme grades!

stooges.gif

Well since Dam60 is the only one around with a 9.6 .... how much it cost him? plus another $100?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

one of these days I have to tell you guys about some of the Neal Adams Batman books that have gone through my hands cloud9.gif

the personal cgc batman collection is quite nice cloud9.gif

DAM