• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Marvel Picture Frame books
23 23

4,804 posts in this topic

On 7/3/2023 at 11:48 AM, Sweet Lou 14 said:

If you had that 9.8 WP picture frame raw, then it's worth an even bigger high five than I thought.

Nope, unfortunately that one wasn't mine. I'm the king of 9.4/9.6 picture frames. lol

On 7/3/2023 at 5:26 PM, Ghost Town said:

Some auction wins from the last month or two. The Captain Marvel #23 was Thomas's copy. And maybe Bob's (namisgr) before that? But definitely Don Rosa's before that.

FedEx told me they lost the box with the Conan #20 in it before it somehow made its way back to ComicLink. Of course, I used the refund for the Conan #20 towards the other books. Then when the Conan made its way back to ComicLink, I had to pay for it all over again.

53021400093_a399596d89_b.jpg

53021302725_ef24c68c6e_b.jpg

53021399868_7ece30e029_b.jpg

53020334047_0938d45275_b.jpg

Oh man. Beauties! That Conan #20 is my favorite picture frame.

On 7/3/2023 at 8:26 PM, Ghost Town said:

Some auction wins from the last month or two. The Captain Marvel #23 was Thomas's copy. And maybe Bob's (namisgr) before that? But definitely Don Rosa's before that.

FedEx told me they lost the box with the Conan #20 in it before it somehow made its way back to ComicLink. Of course, I used the refund for the Conan #20 towards the other books. Then when the Conan made its way back to ComicLink, I had to pay for it all over again.

That Conan is another stunning Suscha News copy, so glad it turned up after being lost.  And yes, that black picture frame Captain Marvel went from my collection to Thomas.  It's very cool and fitting you now own it.

I love both the cover and the story.  When turning 18 in senior year in high school, I got back to reading and for the first time saving (i.e., collecting) comics, and the June 1972 Marvels that hit the stands in March of that year including this FF issue were what started a 50 year interest in the medium and the hobby.

Edited by namisgr