• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Infinite Marvel Picture Frame books
23 23

4,796 posts in this topic

In the meantime, a couple new (or relatively new) arrivals:

[

Thor206-96.jpg

If i was a betting man(and I am) I would have put money on you buying this GT, you were quick on the trigger to get it, great pick up of a fairly hard to find book in top grade.

:applause:

It's weird, it took me over ten years to find a 9.4 copy. Then just weeks later, I see this copy for sale and snagged it pretty quick.

For some reason I don't understand, some of the PF Thors like 195, 198, 205, and 206 are much tougher to find in high grade than other superhero titles.

TRY finding a #204 in high grade, anything above a 9.4!! its crazy and when they do show up for sale they go high.

TRY finding a #204 in high grade, anything above a 9.4!! its crazy and when they do show up for sale they go high.

I looked for a long time for a #204. But they've been showing up lately. Here's a 9.6 that's reasonably priced:

Thor #204 CGC 9.6 for sale.

It's not my book, by the way.

I looked for a long time for a #204. But they've been showing up lately. Here's a 9.6 that's reasonably priced:

:whistle:Thor 204 9.6

:whistle:Thor 204 9.6

It's like they're falling out of the sky (or Asgard).

I'm hoping this is more of a challenge:

quiz9.jpg

I'm trying to use Ken's process but it just ain't workin'. (shrug)

I'd like to buy another clue.

quiz9b.jpg

Can I also buy a clue?

I was talking to some guys at the NY show today about Avengers #103 and how hard it is to find in 9.6 or better. Douglas from ComicLink pointed out that there's only one 9.6 copy of Amazing Adventures #9 in the census. That's pretty amazing for a superhero book. So I figured I'd do some digging and to find out what the toughest PF superhero were. Some of the books have been discussed a lot around here. And not surprisingly, there are a lot of black covers on the list. But there are some surprises too.

So here's another list from the department of useless information:

ToughestPFHeroes3.jpg

Great books, Darwin. Did you get any of them from Joe V? He had a nice new collection.

Right you are Barton, the FF, Cap and Subby's came from Joe, the DD came from Dale Roberts. Started working on some of the black covers, passed on his Amazing Adventures # 9 tho, not nice enough.

quiz9.jpg

quiz9b.jpg

Can I also buy a clue?

quiz9d.jpg

I need another hint. Genre?

quiz9g.jpg Genre: Hero (sort of.)

Well, that didn't help me one little bit. :frustrated:

Great books, Darwin. Did you get any of them from Joe V? He had a nice new collection.

Right you are Barton, the FF, Cap and Subby's came from Joe, the DD came from Dale Roberts. Started working on some of the black covers, passed on his Amazing Adventures # 9 tho, not nice enough.

Hey, the Cap, one of the Subbys, and the DD all came from me (shrug)

quiz9.jpg

quiz9b.jpg

Can I also buy a clue?

quiz9d.jpg

I need more info :sumo:

Hey, the Cap, one of the Subbys, and the DD all came from me (shrug)

Sorry, you are right Dale! (thumbs u

quiz9.jpg

quiz9b.jpg

Can I also buy a clue?

quiz9d.jpg

I need more info :sumo:

quiz9h.jpg