• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
59 59

15,895 posts in this topic

On 7/25/2022 at 9:38 PM, anstettoman said:

hard to believe spawn books are so expensive. need about 20 books to complete my sons run of 1-300 really cant see spending $30+ on any book from this series............

That’s totally understandable.  Keep looking and you might get lucky with some of them. Or if you wait long enough I bet they’ll come down again to something more reasonable.

On 7/26/2022 at 10:31 AM, BigLeagueCHEW said:

:banana: Fill out the mail away card and get the extra issue!

I really wonder if you sent in enough variety of these postcards if you'd get a response from some company that still gets mail at that address. While flipping through a back issue of Heavy Metal magazine this past week I contemplated sending in one with $6 for a large t-shirt

On 7/26/2022 at 11:42 AM, ramrodcar said:

I really wonder if you sent in enough variety of these postcards if you'd get a response from some company that still gets mail at that address. While flipping through a back issue of Heavy Metal magazine this past week I contemplated sending in one with $6 for a large t-shirt

That would be awesome 

On 7/26/2022 at 10:30 AM, Bob Sacamano said:

That’s totally understandable.  Keep looking and you might get lucky with some of them. Or if you wait long enough I bet they’ll come down again to something more reasonable.

A lot of those books have already peeled off quite a bit from their highs....I seriously doubt those low issues in the 200s, 230s-240s, etc and definitely not the homage covers will come back down to less than $30 a pop.  

Everything in this post was 25% off.  Unmarked books were $1 before discount.  Nothing crazy.  The Champions 3 may be very good but hard to tell because I only see one sale.  This is the last of the Spawns he has below 290 that I’m interested in.  He may have more in the collection he hasn’t found yet though.  He has a nice 276 McFarlane variant but it’s $75 so I told them they can sell it to someone else.8C0416F7-4823-40F2-8C24-4C887632FA51.thumb.jpeg.0bfc62668710ed63c715119604b661dd.jpeg194675A1-0F64-4646-871E-449D33AC899E.thumb.jpeg.ccbd83d0f05af1afd4fda91c2b6ccd3f.jpeg