• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
59 59

15,895 posts in this topic

I am off today to go see three yard sales, one says "vintage comics" (probably 1992-97). Another is a storage locker auction that says there are comics and old books. And the final is a guy who says he is moving and has 14 boxes he is selling cheap (probably all Valiant/Image/Darkhorse from mid 90's)

I will let you know if I score anything.

I love craigslist

I picked up a great lot of 1950's science fiction/horror paperbacks at an estate sale Saturday. It doesn't look as if any of them have been read at all - glossy covers like they were just purchased off the book rack. $10 for the whole pile :cloud9:

SciFiPBs.jpg

I picked up a great lot of 1950's science fiction/horror paperbacks at an estate sale Saturday. It doesn't look as if any of them have been read at all - glossy covers like they were just purchased off the book rack. $10 for the whole pile :cloud9:

SciFiPBs.jpg

Those are awesome and quite a bargain. :applause:

I scored this lot about 2yrs ago off craigslist. The guy was an antique toy collector and picked them up at an estate auction. He wanted to dump them quickly so I was his man.

Since I do not collect DC SA I traded all the keys (not too many other than Green Lantern #1 and some first SA app from scarecrow, riddler, catwoman) but this is what was in the lot along with a small box of Marvel BA and a small box full of SA Charlton/Gold Key/Whitman/Havey/Dell books. The overall grade of the SA were Fine- with some as high as VF and none lower than VG-. The BA were pretty much VF or better. The SA all seemed to be from the same 5yrs for the most part 1964-1969.

I could not get the cash out of my pocket quick enough. :D

newpics273.jpg

newpics272.jpg

newpics271.jpg

newpics270.jpg

That is beyond sweet!

Got these this past weekend for $10.

Talked him down from $15 by putting the SMs back.

(I would have bought them anyway, if he hadn't taken the "bait".)

From%20Garage%20Sale.jpg

Nothing like a stack of Lee and McFarlane. My two favorites. :cloud9:

It's been a pretty good month finding vintage action figures. Here's my latest pick ups from Craigslist.

DSC00138.jpg

Anybody know anything about this. It Reads: "Copyright" N.P.P. INC. 1966 on the back. I've found similiar ones online but never in this color and these are Mint. No rust or dings with a complete back.

Also,

DSC00140.jpg

DSC00139.jpg

These figures are a little worse for wear but they do have their shoes and the Joker, Robin, and Batman all have a lever on back for "Fist Fighting" action. Pretty neat.

It's been a pretty good month finding vintage action figures. Here's my latest pick ups from Craigslist.

DSC00138.jpg

Anybody know anything about this. It Reads: "Copyright" N.P.P. INC. 1966 on the back. I've found similiar ones online but never in this color and these are Mint. No rust or dings with a complete back.

Also,

DSC00140.jpg

DSC00139.jpg

These figures are a little worse for wear but they do have their shoes and the Joker, Robin, and Batman all have a lever on back for "Fist Fighting" action. Pretty neat.

I remember the batman and robin toys. Specifically the shoes and the flexible wrists. I had these as a child back in 80-83 probably.

As far as the buttons, I have never seen them.

Great score!

SciFiPBs.jpg

:takeit:

PM me :gossip:

SciFiPBs.jpg

:takeit:

PM me :gossip:

:banana:^^:banana:

just got a call from a charity shop that has been given some comics, popped down there and it was roughly 300, alot of sin citys so said take it, just £30 (bout $50). pick them up again in a hour as didnt expect so many then post a pic up. glad i gave these shops my number as had some right finds lately.

just got a call from a charity shop that has been given some comics, popped down there and it was roughly 300, alot of sin citys so said take it, just £30 (bout $50). pick them up again in a hour as didnt expect so many then post a pic up. glad i gave these shops my number as had some right finds lately.

I always leave my number......but no one ever calls me back?

We got a work framed art in a "dumpster dive" it is from this artist framed it is about 3.5 feet high 2.5 feet across framed and matted...

it is similar to this picture but not the same place it is a large building with a clock tower and a sculpture in front of a plaza..

It didn't have the tag on the back but it is signed and 87/150

I know I need a camera :(

anyway the artist is Eric Nivelle and I found several like pieces for sale on the net from $400-600..I would surely sell it for half that..but it will probably end up on our living room wall. we are pretty sure it was thrown out of our dentist's office since it was in their dumpster..my daughter in law walked out carrying a picture from the office..so I suppose they decided to change their decor and throw out the old stuff..

I saw the framed print sitting outside the dumpster and made my husband go get it..I was in getting a root canal or I would have told him to grab the shelving he saw in the dumpster too lol we could use shelving..

http://www.anns-antiques.com/Art_files/London%20Waterfront.shtml

SciFiPBs.jpg

Some great books in there. :applause: