• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
59 59

15,895 posts in this topic

Bought 3 N64 and 5 NES games at the flea market for about $2.5-3 each (had a few other items). One of which was...

$(KGrHqVHJBEE-b5pZ0LGBPoJfPCh+g~~60_35.JPG

The N64 ones are ones I have, but will be bundled with a few consoles I have. A couple new NES games and a backup Punch Out to keep -- all with sleeves, which is handy.

The TMNT Tournament Fighter sells for ~$60 on eBay.

Edit -- Also saw a huge cardboard cutout of Wolverine from the first issue of his regular series. Not for me, but pretty neat. Should have gotten a price.

Edited by yecul

Bought 3 N64 and 5 NES games at the flea market for about $2.5-3 each (had a few other items). One of which was...

$(KGrHqVHJBEE-b5pZ0LGBPoJfPCh+g~~60_35.JPG

The N64 ones are ones I have, but will be bundled with a few consoles I have. A couple new NES games and a backup Punch Out to keep -- all with sleeves, which is handy.

The TMNT Tournament Fighter sells for ~$60 on eBay.

Edit -- Also saw a huge cardboard cutout of Wolverine from the first issue of his regular series. Not for me, but pretty neat. Should have gotten a price.

I normally sell this game for around $40 in mint condition (cart only). That being said, the game has sold for $60 very recently. It depends on the market. This is one of those games that seems to go up and down; but not by much. It should also be stated that I normally wholesale a lot of the video games I sell. I see no need to hold an item I paid $1 for to get a few dollars more in profit. If someone buys it from me for $40 and tries to flip it for $60; good luck to them.

You should get between $50-$60 on average for this game.

Good score!

'mint'

Edited by mintcollector