• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
59 59

15,892 posts in this topic

I got a Sega DreamCast ... with 10 games...

I love Dreamcast, which games do you have for it?

ugh they were all mess games.. NBA2k, Nfl2k, Bass fishing, Rainbow six, a couple of racing games.... scratched to mess...

It was weird because the system/box and system paperwork is in GREAT shape, but they abused the games. I almost thought I would find a friggin Beiber CD with it, the games were in BAD BAD Taste.

MUST BUY GOOD GAMES...!

(thumbs u

Not knowing what you like to play, I'll just go out on a limb and suggest trying out Shenmue, Crazy Taxi, Soul Caliber, and insofar as sports and racing, NHL 2K2 was really well-done, and Ferrari F355 Challenge is hard as hell, but awesome, and Test Drive Le Mans is also awesome. All of the above are beautifully done games, and my friends and I have spent probably thousands of collective hours playing them.

Not knowing what you like to play, I'll just go out on a limb and suggest trying out Shenmue, Crazy Taxi, Soul Caliber, and insofar as sports and racing, NHL 2K2 was really well-done, and Ferrari F355 Challenge is hard as hell, but awesome, and Test Drive Le Mans is also awesome. All of the above are beautifully done games, and my friends and I have spent probably thousands of collective hours playing them.

Thanks for the suggestions. Ive been watching tons of video game videos for about six months, so I have ran across a few DC game reviews, but I really don't know the library well at all.

I saw a cool looking game called "IllBleed" im gonna check out too,

along with Jet Grind Radio, Sonic Adventure 2, Resident Evil: code veronice, blue stinger, etc

Thanks again

Thanks for the suggestions. Ive been watching tons of video game videos for about six months, so I have ran across a few DC game reviews, but I really don't know the library well at all.

I saw a cool looking game called "IllBleed" im gonna check out too,

along with Jet Grind Radio, Sonic Adventure 2, Resident Evil: code veronice, blue stinger, etc

Thanks again

What about:

Cannon Spike, Mars Matrix, Power Stone (1 & 2), and Skies of Arcadia?

I have been lurking on the boards for a while now and I really enjoy this thread. I try to hit flea markets/garage sales/book stores as often as I can to look for treasures. I have had some success recently. Got the New Mutants and Miracleman books at a local flea market for $20 combined. Got the last issue of Savage Sword of Conan for $5 at a Half-Price Books store...and the search continues

NewMutants98.jpg

Miracleman15.jpg

SavageSwordofConan235.jpg

Neat finds, I can't wait for garage sale season to come back to the frozen north.

That's one nice thing about living in Oklahoma. They have garage sales year round down here (although I haven't found much of anything lately).

Neat finds, I can't wait for garage sale season to come back to the frozen north.

That's one nice thing about living in Oklahoma. They have garage sales year round down here (although I haven't found much of anything lately).

we've got a solid three months lol

I got a Sega DreamCast ... with 10 games...

I love Dreamcast, which games do you have for it?

sadly they were all sports and like racing.

You really need to look into getting Shenmue 1 & 2 Shenmue freaking rocks! That is a must for the DreamCast also Skies Of Arcadia is very good as well

I had Shenmue and while extremely fun I always had glitchy problems with it. Random resets and freezes. Sea Man was a lot of fun too.

not too huge, 20 or 30 games, trying to get all the good ones for sure.

goes as well for my sega cd, dreamcast, nes, 32x, playstation, n64 and xbox as well. too many games lol.

edit: do intend on getting all three of the dreamcast recommendations as well :)

Edited by ForlornOutcast

8434917105_c2bb876aa9.jpg

Bane by Willie Lumpkin, on Flickr

8434915311_6959897f6f.jpg

Elektra by Willie Lumpkin, on Flickr

Got these at a garage sale in Trenton, MI a couple of weeks ago. DC Comics were $1 each and Marvels were $2 each. Also picked up about 40 DC Digests for $1 each. Completed my Adventure Comics digest run and only need 8 more to complete my Best of DC Digest run.

not too huge, 20 or 30 games, trying to get all the good ones for sure.

goes as well for my sega cd, dreamcast, nes, 32x, playstation, n64 and xbox as well. too many games lol.

edit: do intend on getting all three of the dreamcast recommendations as well :)

If you're into fighters I strongly suggest getting Power Stone 2 as well. Such a fun game...

All for about $10. I'm happy. :)

Just looked inside the Yu Gi Oh game and I guess it includes three different games instead of just the one it's supposes to contain.

DSCN0899_zpsd4f35d40.jpg

Awesome pickup. I've always wanted to give River City Ransom a whirl. Never heard a bad thing about that game.