• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
59 59

15,859 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Beige said:

Hard to follow on from that.....

Picked up a box of 1940's - 1950's knockout comics.

Also 4 yrs worth of Champion comics 1946 - 1950.

Lovely books.

There was a bag as well and in it.....

An Athletes Participation medal from the 2000 Sydney Olympic games!

Second one I have found in the last 6 months.

No idea what it was doing in there, came with a bunch of Rugby Union sporting items.

Result!P1040001.thumb.JPG.3ac3f3da5b0c426789866a196fc1d827.JPGimage3.thumb.jpeg.0375ba8a94b5aea3945520b72b25b4d2.jpeg

Proof that there is just too many sports in Olympics that no one give a s*it about. Like fencing, rowing and why men and women can not compete against each other in "sports" like skeet shooting? 

Edited by godzilla43

5 hours ago, godzilla43 said:

Proof that there is just too many sports in Olympics that no one give a s*it about. Like fencing, rowing and why men and women can not compete against each other in "sports" like skeet shooting? 

You think no one cares about rowing?

13 hours ago, Beige said:

Hard to follow on from that.....

Picked up a box of 1940's - 1950's knockout comics.

Also 4 yrs worth of Champion comics 1946 - 1950.

Lovely books.

If you don't mind me asking what did you pay for those? I'm assuming the person selling them practically gave them away because they are all coverless? Pretty cool score. 

9 minutes ago, Eddragon said:

LCS $1 bin find. After discount, avg'd $0.90 a book

IGxRG9tl.jpg

TN6ASw1l.jpg

VFtgyuLl.jpg

t26lTeLl.jpg

Nice grab.  These books must be new to their $1 bin, I have a tough time seeing those last more than a few days (couple weeks tops for real deserted locations)...

p.s. just saw the Canadian 'skating on thin ice' giveaway.  I've got a pile of those freebies, if you want em for $1+ shipping you can have me all.  :idea:

Edited by spreads

50 minutes ago, Pontoon said:

Great pickups regardless. Have they closed yet and were there other Atlas books left?

Thanks, they close Sunday and there were no other Atlas books left. Would you believe I only paid fifty bucks plus tax for the pair?

Edited by creaturefan95
war is hell

On 1/21/2018 at 9:19 PM, Eddragon said:

LCS $1 bin find. After discount, avg'd $0.90 a book

IGxRG9tl.jpg

TN6ASw1l.jpg

Good haul, but kiss that store goodbye if they can't sell Amazing Spideys at a collectible price...

Edited by FineCollector