• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post your Garage Sale/Flea Market/Antique Mall Finds Here
59 59

15,856 posts in this topic

Not bad for $1 a piece reading material. Kind of random but I enjoyed that they're complete stories, meaning for a hole in the wall bookstore it is hard to find a story that isn't to be continued...

That's how they get you lol :ohnoez:

20180115_111504.jpg

20180115_111542.jpg

I stopped in at a permanent indoor flea market near me that has collectibles in the mezzanine area. Every comic bagged and boarded and arranged alphabetically, which was nice. Every comic had a price tag however and they started at $5 no matter what it was.

I also cruised through an indoor flea market at a local Knights of Columbus. Apparently this is where the outdoor flea vendors at the local railroad parking lot show held on Sundays in the summer/fall months go during the wintertime. I found some pre-unity Valiants at 2/$1, but it wasn't any of the good pre-unity issues unfortunately.

Oh well.

Hard to follow on from that.....

Picked up a box of 1940's - 1950's knockout comics.

Also 4 yrs worth of Champion comics 1946 - 1950.

Lovely books.

There was a bag as well and in it.....

An Athletes Participation medal from the 2000 Sydney Olympic games!

Second one I have found in the last 6 months.

No idea what it was doing in there, came with a bunch of Rugby Union sporting items.

Result!P1040001.thumb.JPG.3ac3f3da5b0c426789866a196fc1d827.JPGimage3.thumb.jpeg.0375ba8a94b5aea3945520b72b25b4d2.jpeg