• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: Whats everyones choice of drink?

161 posts in this topic

Decent malt whisky.

And 5 stars to delekkerste for Thierry Henry. I was impreseed with Rob's Cantona, but at the end of the day United are a bunch of tossers. But Henry ? Now you're talking my language (even if I do live 10 minutes from White Hart Lane, spit).

How DARE you knock the magnificent Tottenham Hotspur, surely the greatest team the world has ever seen?????

There was me just starting to like you and all.

I hate to say, but my mum supports Spurs. Don't get seduced by the Birmingham result mid-week, you're still [!@#%^&^]. It's great to argue from a position of strength and as an Arsenal man, you're fighting a losing battle. Mind you, same could be said if I was a Chelsea, Charlton or Fulham man. QPR are doing well, so maybe you'll do better in that derby next year ?

When I'm out with my wife diet coke, or Vodka Cranberry Juice

When I'm out partying then it's strong Belgian beer and Tequilla shots

When I'm at home diet coke, water, coffee, tea

When I'm in N.Y. or Boston Samuel Adams.

When I'm in New Orleans Margherita on the rocks. thumbsup2.gif

How DARE you knock the magnificent Tottenham Hotspur, surely the greatest team the world has ever seen?????

There was me just starting to like you and all.

I hate to say, but my mum supports Spurs. Don't get seduced by the Birmingham result mid-week, you're still [!@#%^&^]. It's great to argue from a position of strength and as an Arsenal man, you're fighting a losing battle. Mind you, same could be said if I was a Chelsea, Charlton or Fulham man. QPR are doing well, so maybe you'll do better in that derby next year ?

Now then, now then, now then. Then now. I do support Spurs, but believe me, I'm under no illusions as to their mediocrity (although we beat Leeds today - wow, two wins on the spin). And Arsenal aren't even boring any more.

The rivalry is over, the Gooners have Henry, the best player in the world, you're top of the League, the trophy cabinet is rarely empty, you're the more glamorous club, and YOU, my dear boy, shouldn't be so damned typically ungracious just because we are unmitigated [!@#%^&^].

Sorry. I forgot the evidence was so overwhelming. I'll try and be more magnaminous in future.

By the way, did you hear that the Tottenham trophy room was robbed last week ? Police are looking for a man with a green carpet.

Sorry. I forgot the evidence was so overwhelming. I'll try and be more magnaminous in future.

By the way, did you hear that the Tottenham trophy room was robbed last week ? Police are looking for a man with a green carpet.

Ahhh........SHUT YOUR FACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, they do say that brevity is the soul of wit.

Yup...

I defer.........

I concur...

Well indeed. How very apposite..........

Apposites attract...

Now that was distinctly recherche of you to say so.............

I agree... sorry.gif