• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: Whats everyones choice of drink?

161 posts in this topic

Mike Hard Lemonade is great to mix with Tropical Fruitpunch Creatine. I discovered it one night when I was eating my freinds Cell-Tech. I decided the stuff was powder so I might as well just mix it with what I had to drink. It also works with great with the Phosphagen HP kind. The stuff tastes super sweet when mixed together.

Are you a weight lifter? or were you just munching on Cell Tech and drinking Phosphagen because it was there? 893whatthe.gifinsane.gif

If a friend came by and casually starting drinking my creatine, I'd be pretty pissed. Kind of an expensive snack.

a pint glass full of Jaegermeister on the rocks

foreheadslap.gif

That juice makes you do crazy stuff.......you lose blocks of time when you drink it....I once got thrown out of a club in Orlando cause one of the security guards said I piddled on him when he caught me coping a squirt outside,....Now I don't doubt I did it, but I have no recollection of it confused-smiley-013.gif

I left the bar business in 1998 and the alcohol selection has increased so much that it is hard to keep up with all the new drinks/new shots... I am very glad that when I go out to dinner now, asking for water, ice tea or lemonade is the only decision I have to make concerining drinks smile.gif

Were you one of those fancy bartenders that flipps the bottles and jungles them?

Mike Hard Lemonade is great to mix with Tropical Fruitpunch Creatine. I discovered it one night when I was eating my freinds Cell-Tech. I decided the stuff was powder so I might as well just mix it with what I had to drink. It also works with great with the Phosphagen HP kind. The stuff tastes super sweet when mixed together.

Are you a weight lifter? or were you just munching on Cell Tech and drinking Phosphagen because it was there? 893whatthe.gifinsane.gif

If a friend came by and casually starting drinking my creatine, I'd be pretty pissed. Kind of an expensive snack.

Yeah I lift. I don't use Cell-Tech though cause the Phoshagen HP is cheaper. My friend wasn't really paying attention. He was pretty wasted. He funneled 12 beers before most of the people came over to his house. I never had the Cell-Tech brand so I wanted to give it a taste.

Another good one especially to cut down on time is to mix Orange Phosphagen with Chocalte Protein shakes. It tastes just like an Orange Tootsie Pop.

Most of the time--sweetened tea with lemon.

When I want to get soused--various mixed drinks. Long island iced tea is my current favorite, but I very, very desperately want to discover other mixed drinks which are potentially better!

Most beer tastes like pee to me. Not that I know what pee tastes like, but somehow the taste reminds me reminds me of the smell pee emits. The really cheap beers like Milwaukee's Best taste EXACTLY like pee smells. I don't understand how anybody can like the taste of any grain alchohol. I can only drink the ones where the repulsive taste is minimized such as is the case with many of the imports, and I only drink beer when there's nothing else available to get a buzz off of--and even then I suck it down as fast as I can to avoid the crappy taste. I've got a similar problem with coffee; the taste is repulsive, but I drink it with heavy cream/sugar just for the caffeine.

Mike Hard Lemonade

I just tried this stuff last month. Not bad; reminds me of Zima but it's like they're trying to get away from the pussified image Zima has by calling it "hard" and with all the macho TV commercials. Hard to get drunk off it though, most I've had at once is four and I never felt remotely buzzed, so I don't see much of a reason to keep getting it.

sign-offtopic.gif

If you aren't already doing so, combine a L-Glutamine supplement with Creatine(preferably a serum, not a powder). It works. thumbsup2.gif

sign-offtopic.gif

If you aren't already doing so, combine a L-Glutamine supplement with Creatine(preferably a serum, not a powder). It works. thumbsup2.gif

I take about 10 grams of L-Glutamine a day. I just stick with the Phosphagen powder for my creatine. A few of my friends used to use a serum and claimed they only needed to take it when they worked out even if it was like once a week which I don't see how their muscles kept the a significant amount in it by doing so.

A few of my friends used to use a serum and claimed they only needed to take it when they worked out even if it was like once a week which I don't see how their muscles kept the a significant amount in it by doing so.

Then your friends are taking it wrong. I use a serum, and I take it once a day, regardless of whether I'm lifting that day or not. I wish there was a serum that only had to be taken once a week to be effective, but as far as I know that dosen't work. And if the instructions say take it only on the days you're working out, then that means it's for people who maintain a regular routine. Working out once a week is pretty ineffective in itself, and so is taking creatine once a week. But you definetly use less serum, since it dosen't have to be digested like a powder.

Then your friends are taking it wrong. I use a serum, and I take it once a day, regardless of whether I'm lifting that day or not. I wish there was a serum that only had to be taken once a week to be effective, but as far as I know that dosen't work. And if the instructions say take it only on the days you're working out, then that means it's for people who maintain a regular routine. Working out once a week is pretty ineffective in itself, and so is taking creatine once a week. But you definetly use less serum, since it dosen't have to be digested like a powder.

I told one of them that they were wasting $40 by doing it that way...

Whoah whoah.. hold on a second. You guys aren't using ATP Creatine Serum are you? I'm pretty sure that stuff has been proven to be BS. They found creatine breaks down in liquid form over a period of time.

I'm thinking about trying Swole V2, I've heard lots of good results. I'd try V12, but I don't think it's worth it for the money.

Brian

Nope. I use Creasorb PH by Sports Science Research. It's a buffered solution that remains stable for up to 2 years from the manufacturing date. I've found this is the brand that works best for me, as I've tried almost all of the stuff that's been available in the last 2 years. I stay away from powders because they are primarily composed of starch(simple sugars), and reak havoc on the digestive system, not to mention that it's just way too much sugar.

We'll makre sure and change that when you come to Cali

If I'm in Cali, I'm on vacation, so bring it on! thumbsup2.gif

With all the hot Chicken-heads in Cali, how could I not drink? wink.gif

Hurry the F up then! hi.gif