• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pet Peeve thread

190 posts in this topic

I liked it when goldust40 defined solipsist as one who doesn't see beyond the garden fence.
I know big words, me. :acclaim:

I still don't know what the :censored: you were talking about but I liked it for whatever reason. Kinda like I like greggy for whatever reason. Can't define that kinda :censored:

i hate the word appropriate.

j

Conversely, I hate the word inappropriate :mad:

Holier than thou know it alls that spend most of their time correcting others, and who wonder why they are not liked. :(

I think you need to hyphenate 'know-it-all'.

:baiting:

I think he needs to use the word who & not that. :baiting::baiting:

And hyphenate holier-than-thou while you're at it. :baiting: :baiting: :baiting:

I could be wrong, but I would prefer for the use of who (bolded above) be replaced with yet, but please don't correct me if I'm wrong, especially if you're a holy know-it-all, as I wouldn't like that.

All I wanted was a cheeseburger :eek:

Chronic, serial low-ballers.

:sorry:

but i haven't had the chance to PM you yet.

:thumbsup: If you want to be hip with current crowd around here, ask for a 35% discount...., plus free shipping on a $12 item.

You will truly warm my heart. :cloud9:

I liked it when goldust40 defined solipsist as one who doesn't see beyond the garden fence.
I know big words, me. :acclaim:

I still don't know what the :censored: you were talking about but I liked it for whatever reason. Kinda like I like greggy for whatever reason. Can't define that kinda :censored:

It's indefinable as to why everyone likes greggy. :P

Eventually everyone that buys comics is going to be a reseller trying to sell to a reseller.

now thats deep

Comics.

And the idjits that collect them :sumo:

who collect them :baiting:

and the idjits that correct them :baiting: