• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pet Peeve thread

190 posts in this topic

People at the poker table who say, "I'll put you all-in." No. I'm only all-in if I call your bet donkey.

Are you speaking Canadian?

American eBay sellers who treat me like I'm from another freakin planet, then try and charge me anywhere from $20 to $30 to ship one friggin' comic. :pullhair:

Even I know a FlatRate envelope costs $12.95 and using First-Class Mail International will cost about $9.

Except you can insure neither.

People who say or do totally dumb mess and then think everyone will just forget it.

DRX

Who in Hell Is So Predictably stupid as to do that and still post here?

(thumbs u

People who say or do totally dumb mess and then think everyone will just forget it.

DRX

Who in Hell Is So Predictably stupid as to do that and still post here?

(worship)

DRX

Pet peeves:

People who stand on 16.

Depends on what the dealer is showing doesnt it?? Why so worried about how I or anyone else plays their cards..If the guy person_without_enough_empathyin is puttin up his money on your hand he can comment..If not shut the f up! Or leave the table..Simple solution to your pet peeve right? :baiting:

Multiple birthday threads for the same person. :whistle:

Or in some cases, multiple birthdays for the same person! :baiting:

Sorry, but I can't stand the 'Use the search engine, we've had this thread before' line. Yes, we know, you've been here a long time. Yippee. But seriously, I don't expect new people to do a search for every topic they want to discuss before posting. A fresh thread will provide some fresh perspective. And we do need some fresh perspective at times.