• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HotFlips

43 posts in this topic

Means they are likely putting it together. Seriously, call they are really good guys.

That's what I hear about them. When my collection finally warrants it I will hit them up for some of those fancy, clear CGC bags and some mylites or whatever you call them. As it stands, I don't have a large enough collection to warrant buying anything from them. :cry:

Ive made quite a few orders from them. Ive never had any kind of a problem, contacting them or recieving my items promptly. When they're on the road (and Chicago is this week ), they most likely pack up alot of the inventory and take it with them. Be patient with them, they havent let me down yet. This is the last place they would want to get grief from.

DRX

I have to respectfully disagree. As a customer, I would expect prompt shipping of an item unless their website advised that significant delays (a subjective term) may result due to other business endeavors. I think that some posters are being a tad too harsh on the original poster. I do not doubt that hotflips is a respectable dealer but that does not excuse the lack of timely processing of an order. The company should issue the email so as not to keep folks in the dark.

I have to respectfully disagree. As a customer, I would expect prompt shipping of an item unless their website advised that significant delays (a subjective term) may result due to other business endeavors. I think hat some posters are being a tad too harsh on the original poster. I do not doubt that hotflips is a respectable dealer but that does not excuse the lack of timely processing of an order. The company should issue the email so as not to keep folks in the dark.

So what's the proper way to handle it?

1) call HotFlips

2) start a thread complaining on the boards

Placed an order July 18.

As far as I know they still have not shipped my order.

Business must be excellent.

Two weeks and you feel the need to trash them on the boards? NOT classy. :boo:(tsk)

Some posters noted that hotflips was doing the convention circuit. Would he have been around? If someone is answering emails, they can certainly provide a status update to the customer without the customer initiiating the query. Just my views.

Just went outside my door and had a package from Hot Flips sitting on the ground.

I placed my order on July 29th.

Not bad considering all the shows they have been attending.

July 18th does seem a little long. I would certainly give them a ring.

Placed an order July 18.

As far as I know they still have not shipped my order.

Business must be excellent.

Your patience must be non-excellent.

Like others have said:

1-They have been in SD

2-They are getting their stuff ready for Chicago.

3-They are, hands down some of the best people I have ever dealt with

4-You could have just called and sorted this out

5-They are members here and their id is hotflips so you could have just sent them a PM

Well, I would still like the original poster to respond to the question of " Did you call them "? Also, did you put the order in on-line or call your order in? If you did it on-line, there is always a possibility of a glitch or something. I personally always phone my order in and have it tagged. Someone has always answered the phone and took my order. I follow up with a M.O. ( i hate payal ), and have my stuff within a week. Never a problem, and Im sure you will get your stuff.

DRX