• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Project Sketch Cover Megathread

4,091 posts in this topic

I can't believe the number of Alvin Lee's that have been posted over the past month or so.

They are all awesome.

Just remember who posted the first ones

To be fair, Raph & I have Alvin Lee sketches from like 2-3 years ago :cool:

But hey it's not a contest ;)

I can't believe the number of Alvin Lee's that have been posted over the past month or so.

They are all awesome.

Just remember who posted the first ones

To be fair, Raph & I have Alvin Lee sketches from like 2-3 years ago :cool:

But hey it's not a contest ;)

I've always been a fan of his Street Fighter stuff, but I had never seen him at a con before. Post your sketch :baiting:

I've always been a fan of his Street Fighter stuff, but I had never seen him at a con before. Post your sketch :baiting:

Will do! Soon as I get to a scanner I shall share the Alvin love :grin:

I'm glad you like the SF stuff cause that's exactly what I got.

I've never stolen anyone's idea before, but would you mind if I got a Chun-Li/Wolverine sketch? I was also a huge MvC2 fan. Going to the arcade after school brings back memories :cloud9:

I've never stolen anyone's idea before, but would you mind if I got a Chun-Li/Wolverine sketch? I was also a huge MvC2 fan. Going to the arcade after school brings back memories :cloud9:

The re-releases of MvC2 on 360 & PS3 is intense.. my thumbs literally just healed from the Dreamcast days and now they polished it up, damn yo.

I haven't had a chance to pick it up, but some Jewish Holidays are coming so I'll have some free time hm

lol! the life of a Jew-ler is a sweet one indeed. You getting all the benefits of our holidays and none of the cut-backs... get it, it's a pun :D

hey Dan, I still have the origina Marvel vs. Capcom and MvC2 for PS1. And the anime as well.

I haven't had a chance to pick it up, but some Jewish Holidays are coming so I'll have some free time hm

lol! the life of a Jew-ler is a sweet one indeed. You getting all the benefits of our holidays and none of the cut-backs... get it, it's a pun :D

Baruch Hashem ^^

Baruch Hashem ^^

:preach:

FIRST COLOR BILL DINH SKETCH and its all mine :)

CarnageColors.jpg

Hope you like it :)

You suc Par2ch ....

:o How does Bill not have a 6 figure comic contract yet?!?! :o

(worship)(worship)(worship)

not until after he does some for me... we dont want his prices to skyrockect to much .....