• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Project Sketch Cover Megathread

4,091 posts in this topic

its totally possible to add that R, Forrest! he was a super nice guy to meet, really young too, that was by far the coolest thing at the con, being my first i had no idea what they looked like and some were waaaaaaaay different than i expected, like Dale Keown and Alvin Lee lol

and others have that problem too, i was sitting in Maleev's chair watching his stuff and someone thought i was him....when i think Alex Maleev I dont think tall Indian guy lol

its totally possible to add that R, Forrest! he was a super nice guy to meet, really young too, that was by far the coolest thing at the con, being my first i had no idea what they looked like and some were waaaaaaaay different than i expected, like Dale Keown and Alvin Lee lol

and others have that problem too, i was sitting in Maleev's chair watching his stuff and someone thought i was him....when i think Alex Maleev I dont think tall Indian guy lol

lol J. just emailed and was apologizing about it--talk about a class act! I mean, LOOK at that sketch! No is anyone going to notice anything other than the wall-crawler! :headbang: