• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Project Sketch Cover Megathread

4,091 posts in this topic

or maybe it's just that he's recently started doing alot more shows in the US

^^

haha wow, what a coincidence

haha wow, what a coincidence

Doom2099.jpg

:o :o :o

The second best 2099 character ever!!!! My first sigs were by Mr. Broderick at the 1994 Marvel Megatour. Truely nice guy when I met him at age 13. I didn't know he did sketches or I would have been screaming for one :(

AlvinAdonis.jpg

Snakes Eyes by Alvin Lee

How do you always manage to get the coolest dang Snake-Eyes sketches :shrug:

Um cause I have a great imagination lol

What is the proper convention etiquette on getting someone else to ink or color a sketch? Do you have them lined up before getting the sketch and check it with the artists? How did you come by who would color it?

Its usually done spur of the moment for me, Morry was not even planning to do any coloring, he was just walking around and was about to leave mid day on Saturday when I saw him a BEGGED for him to color some sketches, he had his colors with him luckily and shared a table with Derec Donvan, lets just say "we" kept him busy.

As for colorists I have had GREAT success with Morry , Laura Martin and Tom Smith.