• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Project Sketch Cover Megathread

4,091 posts in this topic

What is the proper convention etiquette on getting someone else to ink or color a sketch? Do you have them lined up before getting the sketch and check it with the artists? How did you come by who would color it?

Its usually done spur of the moment for me, Morry was not even planning to do any coloring, he was just walking around and was about to leave mid day on Saturday when I saw him a BEGGED for him to color some sketches, he had his colors with him luckily and shared a table with Derec Donvan, lets just say "we" kept him busy.

As for colorists I have had GREAT success with Morry , Laura Martin and Tom Smith.

How much do inkers and colorists typically charge?

hm I tried looking up the cost for blank sketch covers on Alvin Lee's website as well as his deviant art site, but didn't see anything in the commission page.

Anyone have an idea if he'll be doing any other upcoming shows?

hm I tried looking up the cost for blank sketch covers on Alvin Lee's website as well as his deviant art site, but didn't see anything in the commission page.

Anyone have an idea if he'll be doing any other upcoming shows?

Fan Expo Canada is Alvin Lee's next show.