• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Project Sketch Cover Megathread

4,091 posts in this topic

Depends, Rob was charging $15 to ink those covers and Morry was charging $10 to color, both a steal.

Is that Morry's typical prices or was he just in a really good mood that day? If so... I might have to find somebody to carry take some books to the next show for me...

My 1st Marvel Project

Wolfe

BYWUEgBWkKGrHgoH-DMEjlLluysEBKhEJmc.jpg

The eyes and lips are amazing!

:banana:

i'm there now... and got 5 awesome sketches... though i can't post at the moment... i know i sux anyways it runs down like this...

Michael Golden x 2- Wolvie and Cap

Steve Scott x 1- Juggernaut

Leo Leibelmal x 1- Thor

Rodney Ramos x 1- Harley Quinn

Awaiting a commision from Laurie B. and one from Tommy Castillo both are Harley Quinns... one a full page the other on canvas... have spent a lot of time in artist alley... G. Perez has been sketching none stop for the Hero's In.... my boy just stands there and watches him do it... waiting to see if he gets stumped lol... he is amazing lol ... anyways almost all of the artists have been very nice and easy to talk to... have spent a lot of time just chatting them up... this being my first Con ever... i found them to be freaking outstanding... haven't seen much of Lowell(sp) the goon guy or Mignola (hellboy)... they've been around but on their own schedule... both P. Palmer and Evilash (and crew) have been around getting lots of sketches and sigs... BIG KUDOS! to those guys... they have been busting their azzes... anyways i will post lots of pixs (different thread i know) tomorrow... me and my boy have been having an awesome time... and once again PROPs to the witnesses~ jesse

lol ...i don't know but i'm pretty sure he's a different guy lol ...i'll get some up tomorrow night... however Peter Palmer was kind enough to send me scans of my sketches... first two are Golden... then Leibelman... then Scott... and finally Ramos... not the Humberto one lol he had a sign at his booth that said that lol ...

MarvelsProject1-GoldenCap.jpg

MarvelsProject1-GoldenWolverine.jpg

MarvelsProject1-LiebelmanThor.jpg

MarvelsProject1-ScottJuggernaut.jpg

MarvelsProject1-RamosHarleyQuinn.jpg

lol ...i don't know but i'm pretty sure he's a different guy lol ...i'll get some up tomorrow night... however Peter Palmer was kind enough to send me scans of my sketches... first two are Golden... then Leibelman... then Scott... and finally Ramos... not the Humberto one lol he had a sign at his booth that said that lol ...

MarvelsProject1-GoldenCap.jpg

MarvelsProject1-GoldenWolverine.jpg

MarvelsProject1-LiebelmanThor.jpg

MarvelsProject1-ScottJuggernaut.jpg

MarvelsProject1-RamosHarleyQuinn.jpg

Those are all very nice Jesse! Quite a haul you managed to acquire :cloud9: