• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Official Batman #18 Euro Blank Megathread! Well...at most 555

734 posts in this topic

Well..Thannks to the fine fine people at CGC, Mr Plitch in particular that made this happen for me.....a little add on to one of favs...

Adam West, asked to to Put "To TEC 31, Adam West"..he added the h to tec to make it sound German I guess...but no biggie...he's freaking Batman for gosh sake!!! I love how he placed it....

100_0026.jpg

:headbang::headbang:

Too bad the label now omitts that it was signed by Danny O'Neil as well

Am I seeing things or is it black on silver markers? Cool effect!

If you're referring to the Adams sig, that was the first sig on the book. The (absolutely mindblowing) Lilly sketch was done around it.

I landed the Neal Adams on that, Mutantkeys landed Oneil at a later con, I arranged for the book to get to Lilly, Lilly made awesomeness, book got slabbed, travelled back to me, back to Chesperito, chesperito back to CGC, CGC to Mr. West, back to CGC, back to Chesperito.

Daaaaaaaamn that sucker has been around!

I can't stop looking at that Lilly sketch. That's the first sketch cover that has ever held me captivated like that, it really is amazing. I must get me one someday.

I thought you had a Batman 18..what did you do with it?? Who sketched on it...

I'll get it in an SS slab someday when i get off my arse and submit some.

EuroBatman18BoozadSS.jpg

Yeah..Adams wrote 'Good day'..in German, on the German cover... :)

Yup. If I remember my limited German lessons right, it means Good Evening. Haha. Any idea why he wrote that?

Have to correct you.

Short german lection 1:

Translated word by word it means "good day" and is a greeting phrase =)

Good Evening is translated "Guten Abend"

greets,

naits

Yeah..Adams wrote 'Good day'..in German, on the German cover... :)

Yup. If I remember my limited German lessons right, it means Good Evening. Haha. Any idea why he wrote that?

Have to correct you.

Short german lection 1:

Translated word by word it means "good day" and is a greeting phrase =)

Good Evening is translated "Guten Abend"

greets,

naits

Haha oops. I rmb there was another greeting phrase. Something along the lines of Au Wiedasien (sp?)