• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spider-riffic Art Day!

13 posts in this topic

Thanks again for the trade, Dan! I really appreciate it. As soon as the secretaries at work are done with their photocopies, I will use the copier to make a scan of the other cover.

(To answer the question in the other thread, the ASM #145 cover was far and away the most I have ever paid for a single comic art, and I do not anticipate coming close in the foreseeable future.)

Thanks again for the trade, Dan! I really appreciate it. As soon as the secretaries at work are done with their photocopies, I will use the copier to make a scan of the other cover.

(To answer the question in the other thread, the ASM #145 cover was far and away the most I have ever paid for a single comic art, and I do not anticipate coming close in the foreseeable future.)

Wow you must have gotten something you really loved in return... can we ask what? Congrats to both of you!

Congrats to you, Dan, and kudos for stepping up. This was some blockbuster trade. And congrats to Wes, as well...what a prize. I'm jealous!

I am nothing if not a 'stepping up' kind of guy... It wasn't hard though, considering I stepped up to my all time favorite DD cover and my all time favorite ASM cover... actually, there is one other spidey cover I prefer, but have never seen it emerge. (a No Prize to the person who can guess which one). Both of these have elluded me after several attempts elsewhere, so I just have to thank the stars (and Wes again) for aligning this time. :grin: