• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It's Friday folks....so how about...

Should this thread stay in the Comic Forum?  

297 members have voted

1. 1. Should this thread stay in the Comic Forum?

1,140 posts in this topic

It's FRIDAY Folks!...

It's time to get happy!

My boss isn't here today :banana:

Since having a baby, I appreciate Fridays even more. It means the weekend is near, and the promise of a couple of hours on uninterrupted sleep is just around the corner. :cloud9:

It took years for me to get my kids to understand that playing tag inside the house on a Saturday morning at 6:30 am was not ok.

lol

They eventually got into a routine where the learned to do stuff quietly (eat, watch TV, play outside, etc)

Enjoy it while you can Jive!

Before you know it they'll be 15 and you'll be up at all hours trying to figure out why teenagers need to argue about the silliest things.

:insane:

It took years for me to get my kids to understand that playing tag inside the house on a Saturday morning at 6:30 am was not ok.

lol

Shouldn't be a problem for me as I'm usually up by then on Saturdays anyway. :P:tonofbricks::(

94435.jpg

Whoever made this Iron Man costume needs to be punched!

:P

I really wish that I didn't know that adult costumes like this even existed, as was the case about 30 seconds ago. Please punch yourself as well.

2870237010_fc92f29b76.jpg

SWHP0228.jpg

94434.jpg

I heard they were passing these out at the Olympics.

(worship)

Apparently they passed out a record amount this year. Who knew that Canada was fun?

94435.jpg

Whoever made this Iron Man costume needs to be punched!

:P

I really wish that I didn't know that adult costumes like this even existed, as was the case about 30 seconds ago. Please punch yourself as well.

Is this the "Name The Board Member" game?

(shrug)

I can spot 3 of them right off the bat.

Who knew that Canada was fun?

OOOAAHH LAAAA LAAAAAA!!!!

Those French Canadians!

:devil:

Montreal is off the wall!

:cloud9: