• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post Your Favorite Banned Forumite

377 posts in this topic

Its strange, but I still don't fully understand the banning of Red or Bug. In retrospect, and I'm not going to say that this should be the only criteria used, but the fact that the previously mentioned board members never wronged anyone from a financial standpoint makes it ludicrous that there are active members here who have and haven't yet been banned.

2c

Its strange, but I still don't fully understand the banning of Red or Bug.

Well I do--they'd both have meltdowns and more or less ask to be banned by exploding over something or another. Difference was with Red that would happen every 6 to 18 months, whereas with Bug it was more like every 6 to 18 days. :insane:

RedHook

The_Infant_Terrishill (short lived but the naming of it was fantastic)

BlackHeartedDwarf (but not so much the White_Livered_Giant who replaced him)

Factgiver (for all around nuttiness)

mystryinspc (his posts are gone but the meltdown was priceless)

Linking to old threads and reading about the wild west days of this board, I would have to go with Red Hook for some thoughtful posts and good reading (with those meltdowns mixed in for variety). I'll give Deathlok second place for making me laugh and think damn people were rough here back in the day. :o

S.E.

Redhook. He is very passionate about the hobby, and I still dont really understand why he was banned. And the fact that he was banned, and a few others are still here further confuses me. But he is a loss to us over here since he really knows alot about certain aspects of this hobby.

Redhook. (thumbs u

I remember when I just got on these boards a couple of years ago and purchased some Gerber Photo books. I asked around how to get some of the missing pictures and Redhook just sent me 3 or 4 sheets over to me, priority mail, no expectations of remuneration, just being a nice to a noob. We need more people like him.

What got him banned was one of the most bizarre things, if I remember correctly.