• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Turnaround Time?

77 posts in this topic

I'm at 50+ business days on 4 different groups of economies. I called today and they said they are up to June 23rd.

Only fast track for me from now on!!!

Fast track is the way to go.

if you're in need of some fast cash in a hurry, but patience is a virtue. :acclaim:

I'm at 50+ business days on 4 different groups of economies. I called today and they said they are up to June 23rd.

Fast track is the way to go.

if you're in need of some fast cash in a hurry, but patience is a virtue. :acclaim:

History has shown that a hot book can cool off significantly by the time you get it back, especially if it is over 40 days.

I have 2 Modern submissions at CGC right now (31 books total). They've had them for 2-1/2 to 3 weeks and are still stuck on Verified. :P They say that Modern submissions are "on-time" which is 20 business days or 4 weeks but something tells me mine are gonna be late. :mad:

Anybody else having any problems getting Moderns back on time lately?

I got my order from July shipped yesterday :applause:

They have gotten through there San Diego log jam and are making quick pace through Aug and Sept Economy and Value Tier. With no major shows the rest of the year, the slow season for CGC has already started. Expect times to shorten up quickly. I think the Moderns are still in the 3-4 week window, which is good compared to Value Tier.

Thats all fine but sometimes it isnt worth the extra expense to send some books express.Not at all ..... Near 60 bucks plus shipping etc.Not worth it especially for moderns.

I personally only use express on hi end books that I want back right away the modern stuff can sit there a while i dont care. 2c

I have 2 Modern submissions at CGC right now (31 books total). They've had them for 2-1/2 to 3 weeks and are still stuck on Verified. :P They say that Modern submissions are "on-time" which is 20 business days or 4 weeks but something tells me mine are gonna be late. :mad:

Unless CGC can grade, encase, pack and ship my 31 Moderns by this coming Friday then they are not "on-time" as they state they are on the website. :/

Unless CGC can grade, encase, pack and ship my 31 Moderns by this coming Friday then they are not "on-time" as they state they are on the website. :/

Shocking.jpg:o

Shocking.jpg:o

:roflmao:

And your alternative to waiting is . . . ? lol

hm

Gripe to CGC some more? (shrug):grin:

hm

Gripe to CGC some more? (shrug):grin:

We really need a fainting or dropping dead gremlin in here. :baiting:

My 2 Modern submissions just changed to "Scheduled for Grading" today. :whee: