• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1930's Original Owner Collection Auction, Detective, Tip Top, Funny Pages + more

167 posts in this topic

So it´s 15% absentee bp and an additional 5% for live bidding or just 5% for live bidding?

Is there phone bidding? :D

The auctioneer told me there was no phone bidding when I talked to him a couple of weeks ago. No phone and no cell service at the auction site.

Detective Comics 7 9/37 D.C. Comics Universal 5.5 CREAM TO OFF-WHITE

det7.jpg

I'm excited to see how nicely these books graded out. But am I the only one who is surprised by the 5.5 grade on the Tec #7? Did CGC overlook the large piece that is missing from the middle of the cover?

det7.jpg

I'm excited to see how nicely these books graded out. But am I the only one who is surprised by the 5.5 grade on the Tec #7? Did CGC overlook the large piece that is missing from the middle of the cover?

Is it a piece missing from the cover or is it the remnant of a sticker on the cover?

Not the only RHG. I wondered the same myself this afternoon.

Same the first one posted looked better than the second one even though it got a lower grade.

det7.jpg

Is it a piece missing from the cover or is it the remnant of a sticker on the cover?

Looks like the remnant of a sticker, since you can see art through the white...