• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What type of job do you have?

Type of job  

633 members have voted

1. 1. Type of job

116 posts in this topic

Hourly-40 hours per week with occasional OT- Unionized as well which means there are many benefits - such as how overtime is paid (any time over 8 hours is OT the first four hours is time and a half and after four hours ot double time and a half).

Wildlife Photographer, before that a software test engineer at Microsoft, I also owned a textile printing business, I'm also an illustrator.

Foxes_Playing.jpg

Red Kit Foxes (Vulpes vulpes) Washington State

PolkadotFrog3.jpg

Polkadot Tree Frog (Hyla punctata) I photographed this little guy in the lower Amazon Peru.

Parrot-Snake.jpg

Parrot Snake (Leptophis ahaetulla) Costa Rica

WCOffSCham.jpg

Panther Chameleon (Chamaeleo pardalis) Madagascar

Those pictures rule, colugo. You seem to have quite a few things going at the same time. I admire that.

As for me, I'm a student. I'm about to enter the final year of my history degree. I have spent most of the summer volunteering at a few archives as I'm thinking of becoming an archivist. I'm hoping some of the preservation skills I'm learning will help me to preserve my own collection (thumbs u

I'm an educational facilities architect/principal for the last 25+ years. Was minority owner/VP in my company that we sold in Sept 06 to IBI Group based in Toronto (approx. 70 offices worldwide)...if I hadn't done that I could be in any number of unpleasant circumstances at present with an economy that has basically seen 1/4-plus of the workforce in A/E put out on the street...

So I got paid off for my 22-year investment in the old firm and it's a real decent gig all things considered...annual bonus structure is less so my comic budget took a hit but better in the long run...

Nice pictures !! (thumbs u

I'm full time hourly with the utility company. I get 4 weeks a year vacation + 12 paid holidays and a 3-5 % cost of living raise each may 1st. Great benefits and I work outdoors on my own. I am definately not complaining or going anywhere :)

Full-time, salaried in a multi-campus medical center. I have great healthcare coverage, but EVERYONE in America should ALSO HAVE IT! :makepoint:

Obama is right about health care reform. If anyone has the opportunity, see Michael Moore's movie, "Sicko"

Please.No politics allowed.