• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What type of job do you have?

Type of job  

633 members have voted

1. 1. Type of job

116 posts in this topic

Thats one heck of a sig. line doc joe :signofftopic:

I agree.Very nice.So whats your favorite comic?

Favorite comic? In Docs sig. line or of all time? (shrug)

In Docs sig line.Its a hard choice

I would have to go with Showcase#22,that 9.4 Yellow jacket is very nice too.They all would sit very nice in my collection.Its like asking a kid to only pick one piece of candy at the store,cant be done (shrug)

Full-time, salaried in a multi-campus medical center. I have great healthcare coverage, but EVERYONE in America should ALSO HAVE IT! :makepoint:

Obama is right about health care reform. If anyone has the opportunity, see Michael Moore's movie, "Sicko"

Please.No politics allowed.

Michael Moore is an insufficiently_thoughtful_person

Full-time, salaried in a multi-campus medical center. I have great healthcare coverage, but EVERYONE in America should ALSO HAVE IT! :makepoint:

Obama is right about health care reform. If anyone has the opportunity, see Michael Moore's movie, "Sicko"

Please.No politics allowed.

Michael Moore is an insufficiently_thoughtful_person

I may or may not agree with a persons beliefs.Especially if they are genuine I will listen to his side.But I have to agree with that statement.Moore was thrown off the Mother Jones rag for being too liberal.He had to embelish most stories.

All these companys he ragged on he held stock in.Kinda two faced dontcha think?

Street corner beggar.If ever in Eugene look for the beggar with the cool spikey grey hair wearing a 1959 rolex sub mariner.Sign will say "will work for Golden Age comic books.Or steve Ditko artwork."

Hey - you have a warm, dry shop, full of cardboard boxes - I've seen it :sumo:

You need to start selling some stuff here, and maybe you can afford more GA and Ditko :luhv:

Crack whore...

Also when I have Time sales support for a Communications/Entertainment Company

Hey - what a coincidence...., I'm a crack whore too! :blush:

:gossip: But I'm full-time...., :banana:

Street corner beggar.If ever in Eugene look for the beggar with the cool spikey grey hair wearing a 1959 rolex sub mariner.Sign will say "will work for Golden Age comic books.Or steve Ditko artwork."

You need to start selling some stuff here, and maybe you can afford more GA and Ditko :luhv:

A brand new scanner on the way. :gossip:

Hows things Mike?

Salried full time for me but I get good OT with hourly rates so that helps me justify buying comics to the wife. 'Heh Hon I worked two extra shifts this week so I spent all that extra cash on new books, hope thats ok...' It helps but doesn't always work :cry:

I'm a partner in a digital design & development company called Cuban Council - we have nothing to do with Cuba, we just thought the name was funny.

Hours wary, but it's always more than 40/week.

My company pays for all health insurance costs for our employees & their families, but anyone who doesn't think the US needs a massive health care overhaul is out of their mind.

A brand new scanner on the way. :gossip:

Hows things Mike?

:banana: Really great - Boys are back in school and are both doing football. We've got both deer and elk tags this year - should be a very busy fall season. Daughter stayed in Eugene this summer and is working at the mall, and has another nanny job. She starts class around 9/30.

However, I'm still spending way too much on this filthy comic book habit :sorry:

I'm a partner in a digital design & development company called Cuban Council - we have nothing to do with Cuba, we just thought the name was funny.

My company pays for all health insurance costs for our employees & their families, but anyone who doesn't think the US needs a massive health care overhaul is out of their mind.

over a million Canadians can't be wrong...., can they? :baiting:

over a million Canadians can't be wrong...., can they? :baiting:

I'm from Denmark - and, no, we aren't :baiting: