• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What type of job do you have?

Type of job  

633 members have voted

1. 1. Type of job

116 posts in this topic

Interesting. From the general malaise that's been prevalent throughout the boards the last few months, I would have figured the part time and unemployed levels would be higher. Looks like boardies generally are gainfully employed.

BTW, I'm full time salaried at the same company for close to 22 years.

Interesting. From the general malaise that's been prevalent throughout the boards the last few months, I would have figured the part time and unemployed levels would be higher. Looks like boardies generally are gainfully employed.

Well, I remain amongst the job-less and have been since February. :(

Still, I have a plan! :D

Since March for me, but I have no plan. ;)

Well, I didn't say it was a good plan. :insane:

I’m an Independent contractor for the mortgage companies. Still looking for and engineering firm to get on board with. I only have one test left Oct 1 to get my RLS and I will be even more marketable. I also have two tests this week as well for of positions.

Well, I didn't say it was a good plan. :insane:

lol (thumbs u

According to Ciorac I don't work, lounge around all day and am independently wealthy.

I guess that means self-employed.

Salaried-Full Time

1 Week Vacation

1 Week Of Sick Leave

Been here three years getting a 5% raise annually. Recently the entire company took a 15% cut to avoid layoffs. So it's like time travel but with wages. Usually in the building less than 40 hours per week, usually actually working less than 10 hours per week. It's not that I don't want to be doing something, we're just really niche and uber slow right now.