• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

a-1 comics?

66 posts in this topic

Has anyone ever dealt with A-1 Comics in the past? I have no real complaint other than they ever seem to answer their e-mail.

Is a-1 a good organization overall?

Definitely.

Brian Peets runs a tight ship and is very much on the level - I've bought from him many times, and would say he's one of the best.

Has anyone ever dealt with A-1 Comics in the past?

I bought the WORLD'S FINEST in my signature line from A-1

Neal Adams dollar size 9.8 Batman :cloud9:

I tried to get him to come down on his ebay BIN price but he would not come down very much.

Still a good purchase though.

Has anyone ever dealt with A-1 Comics in the past? I have no real complaint other than they ever seem to answer their e-mail.

Definitely.

Brian Peets runs a tight ship and is very much on the level - I've bought from him many times, and would say he's one of the best.

Is rice. (thumbs u

I've gotten a few books from them as well and no problem at all.

He is one of the good guys, he has recently just had his internet guy went back to school. So I know he is in the process of getting a new person started, sounds like he is falling behind in his communication. He should have his phone number to his store that you can call.

I had a very nice deal with Brian Peets in 2005. I sold my complete runs of Fantastic Four, X-Men and ASM to him, with many early high-grade issues in the mix. He also bought the 50 or so Golden Age DCs I had at the time. He personally drove to see my collection and we spent a pleasant three+ hours chatting and going over the collection.

I had written down a range I was willing to sell the collection for, and his offer was right in the middle. A fair price and a good deal all the way around.

I had a very nice deal with Brian Peets in 2005. I sold my complete runs of Fantastic Four, X-Men and ASM to him, with many early high-grade issues in the mix. He also bought the 50 or so Golden Age DCs I had at the time. He personally drove to see my collection and we spent a pleasant three+ hours chatting and going over the collection.

I had written down a range I was willing to sell the collection for, and his offer was right in the middle. A fair price and a good deal all the way around.

For a moment there, I thought you were going to say that you met him in a motel room.