• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

a-1 comics?

66 posts in this topic

I've done deals with him going back to 1995 and as recent as last month. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him or to recommend him to someone else.

Have bought from A-1 for years. Brian and A-1 are one of the better shops and he's a consistent grader.

I think he's lost a couple long time employees. No excuse, they should be responding to emails - either direct or ebay.

Brian is a trustworthy guy and safe to deal with!

Good guy and he has one of the Best Comic store in California. Also played Football with the 49ers for a few years.

Really? I did not know that. What was he a PK or punter?

As far as his business practices, he's good in my book. I'm sure the book will be on the way soon.

Good guy and he has one of the Best Comic store in California. Also played Football with the 49ers for a few years.

As far as his business practices, he's good in my book. I'm sure the book will be on the way soon.

I was told he was a Tight End for the Seahawks for a few seasons.

78-9 Seahawks - 24 games

81 49ers - 5 games

78-9 Seahawks - 24 games

81 49ers - 5 games

(thumbs u

115242.jpg.80326afb1076a2d6a063bc1641583198.jpg

78-9 Seahawks - 24 games

81 49ers - 5 games

(thumbs u

According to the websites I checked he only made one play for the Niners, despite being on their books for a season.

Hardly recognizable in that pic with the 'tache and collar-length hair.