• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who here ia a member of the Eagle comics Judge DREDD#1 club?

164 posts in this topic

Today I Mailed my books to get Signed and slabbed to Rich Henn.

I'll let you guys know how my grades turn out in a few months. :wishluck:

Just got word from Rich,

Sam, got your box.

WHOOOO! Talk about a close call. :eek:

Yup. For the first time on these boards I'm showing these off.

These books were 3 years in the making here.

Showing off my prized hoard of CGC SS 9.8 Ealge Comics Judge Dredd #1's, all with White Pages.

All these books are over 33 years old and printed on flimsy paper, so the fact these all came back 9.8's is nothing short of a miracle!

And you can't tell from the pic, but these copies have beautiful red to sunburst cover strikes that are just gorgeous. :cloud9:

All thanks go out to the key people involved with Judge Dredd signing my books as well as sending thanks to Rich Henn for going through all the trouble for me getting these books signed and slabbed.

5 signed by the following.

John Wagner

Carlos Ezquerra

Alan Grant

Brian Bolland

1 signed by the following.

Carlos Ezquerra

Brian Bolland

Once again all Thanks and praise go to Rich Henn.

Rich, you are Rose among thorns a King amoung Men and a overall cool cat And can not give you enough recommendation and praise. (worship)

11997321_976639455720530_978139886_n_zpsrpkcgnzk.jpg

Someone must have lost their f--king mind. lol

Yup. For the first time on these boards I'm showing these off.

These books were 3 years in the making here.

Showing off my prized hoard of CGC SS 9.8 Ealge Comics Judge Dredd #1's, all with White Pages.

All these books are over 33 years old and printed on flimsy paper, so the fact these all came back 9.8's is nothing short of a miracle!

And you can't tell from the pic, but these copies have beautiful red to sunburst cover strikes that are just gorgeous. :cloud9:

All thanks go out to the key people involved with Judge Dredd signing my books as well as sending thanks to Rich Henn for going through all the trouble for me getting these books signed and slabbed.

5 signed by the following.

John Wagner

Carlos Ezquerra

Alan Grant

Brian Bolland

1 signed by the following.

Carlos Ezquerra

Brian Bolland

Once again all Thanks and praise go to Rich Henn.

Rich, you are Rose among thorns a King amoung Men and a overall cool cat And can not give you enough recommendation and praise. (worship)

11997321_976639455720530_978139886_n_zpsrpkcgnzk.jpg

No Stallone? :o