• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A few Timelys for sale.

52 posts in this topic

Marvel Mystery 7

$1000

Nice bright cover colors. Three extra staples added to spine. Really nice, supple OW/W pages. Great Everett interior.

mmc7.jpg

Marvel Mystery 10

$700

7 pieces of tape on spine, glue or tape residue on CF, slight chew on margin of 6 interior pages. Super nice OW/W pages or better. Cover detached.

mmc10.jpg

:takeit: Marvel 7 and Marvel 10 via PM!

Thanks! Just in case someone was interested, the 8 isn't available right now.

:pullhair:

I just needed another two months to make a decision!

wow, this sales thread had "life" still? lol

Bat-man, what are you doing buying Timelys :sumo: and how did you find this old thread?

wow, this sales thread had "life" still? lol

Bat-man, what are you doing buying Timelys :sumo: and how did you find this old thread?

You would not believe how often this happens to me, but only with golden age books. I have made half a dozen or more sales LONG after the fact (6 months to two years) without relisting. People have long memories for this stuff. Just last week someone else asked about books I last had up a year or so ago.

You would not believe how often this happens to me, but only with golden age books. I have made half a dozen or more sales LONG after the fact (6 months to two years) without relisting. People have long memories for this stuff. Just last week someone else asked about books I last had up a year or so ago.

That's because your sales threads rock. :applause: I did the same thing with that Tec 11 you had on consignment awhile back -- PM'd you 4 or 5 months after you listed it. lol