• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who is the greatest publisher ever ............ DC or Marvel?

If considering only these 2 publishers, who is the greatest publisher ever?  

501 members have voted

1. 1. If considering only these 2 publishers, who is the greatest publisher ever?

155 posts in this topic

DC... the DCU has always had my favourite characters. (Other than some small press characters, like Badger, Grim Jack, Jon Sable, Ms. Tree - who later became a DC character -, Mr. Natural, Marv, and Dwight...)

ummm... I really don't like ASM... don't own a single issue, actually... so, your statement holds no water.

If you don't own a single issue of ASM, how can anyone take anything you have to say seriously?

OK, so out of the four people so far who voted DC, I'm the only one with nads big enough to say it :sumo:

EDIT: One vote too late meh

I voted DC too natch :hi:

I think Marvel will win but I wanted to see how the board vote would break down

ummm... I really don't like ASM... don't own a single issue, actually... so, your statement holds no water.

If you don't own a single issue of ASM, how can anyone take anything you have to say seriously?

They shouldn't... :insane:

:roflmao: each of these posts is funnier than the last.

Marvel published "The Amazing Spider-Man".

End of thread.

There would never have been a Spiderman if DC had not invented the superhero concept with Superman

And then revived the superhero genre with Flash in Showcase 2c