• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'm drinking right now! Fair warning given...LOL

21 posts in this topic

Ya. I'm mixing alchohol like a newbie to boot. Soco & 7, and Whiskey sours. They are both whiskey, so hopefully I'll be ok. :wishluck:

:baiting: start a sales thread and underprice everything

Just letting everyone know I am boozad-ing it up right now. :banana::applause: Hopefully none of my posts are naughty.

Hope I don't spend too much on the sales threads.... :sick:

I nearly bankrupt myself last Christmas :eek:

Sorry guys. I was planning on making this a REALLY funny thread, but I just didn't have the stamina to hold out for more punishment. I think I only spent $20 or so. Good thing there wasn't a huge book I wanted for sale. I probably would have bought a Tec 27 sight unseen.

And looking at my last post, it's not as bad as I would have expected. Pretty good I think. Especially since I had to sit up in bed and "focus" till 2am cause of the spins!!!!!

Sorry guys. I was planning on making this a REALLY funny thread, but I just didn't have the stamina to hold out for more punishment. I think I only spent $20 or so. Good thing there wasn't a huge book I wanted for sale. I probably would have bought a Tec 27 sight unseen.

And looking at my last post, it's not as bad as I would have expected. Pretty good I think. Especially since I had to sit up in bed and "focus" till 2am cause of the spins!!!!!

Try harder lightweight :sumo: