• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT- My friend's new tattoo

91 posts in this topic

I want to get a tattoo of myself on my entire body, only 2" taller.

No-prize to the forum member who knows the source of this line.....no googling for an answer.....pop culture knowledge only please. lol

Steven Wright

I want to get a tattoo of myself on my entire body, only 2" taller.

No-prize to the forum member who knows the source of this line.....no googling for an answer.....pop culture knowledge only please. lol

Steven Wright

Give that man a cookie.....took a North Carolinian to figure it out. lol

Nice ink! Is he going to get it colored?

I have a very small one on my back covering a scar. It's adorable and unless I show it to you, no one would know it was there.

Okay, I'll bite, Show us.

(shrug)

There's a photo on my facebook, I'll get it up here later.

I had a guy very similar to this come in for a job interview.

I couldn't stop laughing. :roflmao:

The interview lasted about 30 seconds, and I put his application in the trash as he was leaving my office. :roflmao:

tattoo-2004-067b-716138.jpg

All that and he's afraid to get Lasik for the myopia?

The interview lasted about 30 seconds, and I put his application in the trash as he was leaving my office. :roflmao:

The glasses make him look distinguished. :gossip:

Also, I want the internet that Dice has access to. I just have a little baby internet.

The glasses make him look distinguished. :gossip:

The worst thing is, most of the tats look like doodles. Not even interesting. Just weird.

When I worked at Hot Topic, i would have many customers come in with full body (including face) tattoos, piercings, ect. One of my managers had the inside of her lip tattooed. Let me google some images to show you the various things people had come in with:

bodymodification13089.jpg Many of my female customers had this on their backs, legs, or arms.

monsterman1.jpg I even had a few customers who looked somewhat like this.

Frankly, after seeing the varying degree's of body modifications, it doesn't bother me in the slightest. Live and let live, you know?

When I worked at Hot Topic, i would have many customers come in with full body (including face) tattoos, piercings, ect. One of my managers had the inside of her lip tattooed. Let me google some images to show you the various things people had come in with:

bodymodification13089.jpg Many of my female customers had this on their backs, legs, or arms.

monsterman1.jpg I even had a few customers who looked somewhat like this.

Frankly, after seeing the varying degree's of body modifications, it doesn't bother me in the slightest. Live and let live, you know?

Wow! That pic sets a new bar!

Live and let live though, totally agree (thumbs u

The people with the horns fill me with the urge to punch them in the face. I can't help it...it's like the midwest bible belt instinct to squash the devils!

There's been times where I've seen pretty tasteless tattoos on people (such as Swastika's) and wanted to punch them, but never for people who get horns in their head. Whatever I say. They're only hurting themselves in the long run.