• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT- My friend's new tattoo

91 posts in this topic

cat.jpg:sick:

Okay that is just N.A.S.T.Y! :sick:

I have two tattoos myself. Can't imagine why anyone that got one (especially a large one like the subject) would get it removed. So long as it was tastefully done and not the name of your current girlfriend, mistress, etc. :)

I had a guy very similar to this come in for a job interview.

I couldn't stop laughing. :roflmao:

The interview lasted about 30 seconds, and I put his application in the trash as he was leaving my office. :roflmao:

tattoo-2004-067b-716138.jpg

Personal take, no offense intended.... Anyone else see that tatoo as something that maybe is not such a great idea? Man that thing is huge so when the time comes to have it removed it will be a long, painful and expensive process.

Why would you get a large tattoo just to have it removed? I have this piece on my back, and I can guarantee you that it's going to stay there till I die.

Thats...nice.

What is it? :shy:

An abstract representation of humanity - or, as my daughter calls it, a "squiggly man".

you should have someone fill it in with bright pink, or fuchsia. that would be awesome

To each his own..Tats are OK IMO..BUT when women have the tramp stamp or the legs all tatooed up..Kinda looks gross... :sick:

But hey to each his own..If the OP likes it thats all that matters HIs body,his choice,

2c

Let me make this clear- It really is my friend's tat, not mine. My wife would kill me.