• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT- My friend's new tattoo

91 posts in this topic

When I worked at Hot Topic, i would have many customers come in with full body (including face) tattoos, piercings, ect. One of my managers had the inside of her lip tattooed. Let me google some images to show you the various things people had come in with:

bodymodification13089.jpg Many of my female customers had this on their backs, legs, or arms.

monsterman1.jpg I even had a few customers who looked somewhat like this.

Frankly, after seeing the varying degree's of body modifications, it doesn't bother me in the slightest. Live and let live, you know?

Completely 100% useless to society.

I hope he jabbed something into his marble bag so he can't populate the earth.

He put portals on the sides of his nose so he can get those...deep boogers. :roflmao:

The people with the horns fill me with the urge to punch them in the face. I can't help it...it's like the midwest bible belt instinct to squash the devils!

There's been times where I've seen pretty tasteless tattoos on people (such as Swastika's) and wanted to punch them, but never for people who get horns in their head. Whatever I say. They're only hurting themselves in the long run.

Well to me it seems like they're screaming "I'm such a bad , don't you dare F with me!" and I just feel the need to prove the little weasels wrong.

It's like the nimrods running around calling themselves the Juggalo Army. I can't stand these kids. They think they're standing up against some moral authority and being rebels but in actuality all they're doing is lining the pockets of a 2nd rate rap group that had to resort to schtick in order to garner a following.

I have all kinds of tolerance of people for their born differences, i.e. people of different race, gender etc., but people who choose to be (this spoon should be m-rons, wanted to clarify just in case in context you were confused) are intolerable.

The ONLY way I can see getting a swastika tattooed as being acceptable is if it's attached to Hitler throwing fisticuffs with Captain America.

When I worked at Hot Topic, i would have many customers come in with full body (including face) tattoos, piercings, ect. One of my managers had the inside of her lip tattooed. Let me google some images to show you the various things people had come in with:

bodymodification13089.jpg Many of my female customers had this on their backs, legs, or arms.

Frankly, after seeing the varying degree's of body modifications, it doesn't bother me in the slightest. Live and let live, you know?

He put portals on the sides of his nose so he can get those...deep boogers. :roflmao:

And of all things he tattooed the Jeeper Creeper on his chin.

And of all things he tattooed the Jeeper Creeper on his chin.

Goes well with the mural of above his chin.

The people with the horns fill me with the urge to punch them in the face. I can't help it...it's like the midwest bible belt instinct to squash the devils!

There's been times where I've seen pretty tasteless tattoos on people (such as Swastika's) and wanted to punch them, but never for people who get horns in their head. Whatever I say. They're only hurting themselves in the long run.

Well to me it seems like they're screaming "I'm such a bad , don't you dare F with me!" and I just feel the need to prove the little weasels wrong.

It's like the nimrods running around calling themselves the Juggalo Army. I can't stand these kids. They think they're standing up against some moral authority and being rebels but in actuality all they're doing is lining the pockets of a 2nd rate rap group that had to resort to schtick in order to garner a following.

I have all kinds of tolerance of people for their born differences, i.e. people of different race, gender etc., but people who choose to be (this spoon should be m-rons, wanted to clarify just in case in context you were confused) are intolerable.

The ONLY way I can see getting a swastika tattooed as being acceptable is if it's attached to Hitler throwing fisticuffs with Captain America.

Like I said, they're hurting themselves in the long run with that. I wouldn't hire them at my job, and I work at a bookstore now!

Don't get me started on my disdain for ICP fans. Probably the worst group of people ever....well next to the Nazi's.

This person clearly has a mental illness. This is self-mutilation.

Yeah, but he's not totally committed to it...where are the

1) Black Out Contacts?

blackSclera.jpg

or the Cat's Eye contacts...??

59707_wild_cateye.jpg

At this point, why not go the extra mile? (shrug)

Let's not give self mutilation a bad name by associating it with this individual, please.

-Rob-

I'm looking at the tat, not the tit. Try taming that roaming eye of yours, tough as that is to do when facing such great temptation.

Personal take, no offense intended.... Anyone else see that tatoo as something that maybe is not such a great idea? Man that thing is huge so when the time comes to have it removed it will be a long, painful and expensive process.

It could be worse.When all these 18 year old hotties get a butterfly tatoo.When age 60 hits its a multi colored slug :sick: