• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: Sons of Anarchy

22 posts in this topic

Good thing I work in IT. My spelling is brutal. Thanks for the info on the creative team.

I was hoping to see them bring back Vic in some fashion. You know he didn't end his days working that desk job.

The Sons of Anarchy sell guns to the Niners which is one of the major street gangs at play in The Shield. I can't remember if The Mayans were ever featured in The Shield or not.

I would not be surprised to see Vic pop up at some point in the show. But then again, even though he was popular they still made him pay a very steep price for all the BS he'd done over the years.

I've had Season 1 in my Netflix queue for around a month now, but it still says "Very Long Wait". :frustrated:

BTW, My cousin Taylor plays Deputy Chief David Hale on the show. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0792263/

Wow, that's awesome!

He is definitely one of the entire cast of characters that make the show so great.

Good thing I work in IT. My spelling is brutal. Thanks for the info on the creative team.

I was hoping to see them bring back Vic in some fashion. You know he didn't end his days working that desk job.

The Sons of Anarchy sell guns to the Niners which is one of the major street gangs at play in The Shield. I can't remember if The Mayans were ever featured in The Shield or not.

I would not be surprised to see Vic pop up at some point in the show. But then again, even though he was popular they still made him pay a very steep price for all the BS he'd done over the years.

They did bring back Wagenbach in another form, so you never know!...

haha well the actor that played Wagenbach played a character quite a bit different.

haha well the actor that played Wagenbach played a character quite a bit different.

True...but they did both have that inherent creepiness about them.

My fave show on TV right now.

Ron Perlman and Katey Sagal are awesome on the show.

This show will also make Charley Hunnam a star... He was in the running for Thor before they gave it to Kirk boy. I bet the reason he couldnt do it was he was committed to SoA for the long haul.

Seriously, the BEST show in TV right now. I missed out on the first season a while back so I picked up the DVD set of season 1 a week before season 2 started. My wife wasn't interested in watching but I convinced her to check it out since I always sit through her shows. (Don't even get me started...lol)

So yeah, she fell in love with the show after one episode...we watched the entire season on a Saturday and that set has circulated through most of my friends. I've gotten about a dozen people into the show. Its just awesome.

What my wife doesn't like is that I've always wanted a Harley, and now after this show...that feeling is worse! 2010 Harley Davidson Fatboy Lo here I come!

Seriously, the BEST show in TV right now. I missed out on the first season a while back so I picked up the DVD set of season 1 a week before season 2 started. My wife wasn't interested in watching but I convinced her to check it out since I always sit through her shows. (Don't even get me started...lol)

So yeah, she fell in love with the show after one episode...we watched the entire season on a Saturday and that set has circulated through most of my friends. I've gotten about a dozen people into the show. Its just awesome.

What my wife doesn't like is that I've always wanted a Harley, and now after this show...that feeling is worse! 2010 Harley Davidson Fatboy Lo here I come!

Better test drive a Fat-boy before you buy one. If your wifes going to be riding with you, a bagger may be more suitable. Especially when you start going any distance. Been riding over 35 years. Just my 2c

DRX

My fave show on TV right now.

Ron Perlman and Katey Sagal are awesome on the show.

This show will also make Charley Hunnam a star... He was in the running for Thor before they gave it to Kirk boy. I bet the reason he couldnt do it was he was committed to SoA for the long haul.

Definitely. Also, I liked Glenn Close for an Emmy after watching the first couple episodes of Damages, and I like Katie Sagal as Gemma even more.

Just awesome female roles...

Speaking of Charley Hunnam - as Tom Arnold says "This one here's got sort of a Brad Pitt thing going, only not quite as gay..."

My wife and I were talking about that during the last episode. How cool would it be to see Vic walk through the doors of SAMCRO headquarters?