• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grading Contest--with Prize!

390 posts in this topic

Hee hee! I cleaned house on my PM's a few days ago and must've accidentally broomed my original PM with my contest answers, so now I have to hope that ALL the guesses are posted, or I'll never know how I did! lol LOL

Hee hee! I cleaned house on my PM's a few days ago and must've accidentally broomed my original PM with my contest answers, so now I have to hope that ALL the guesses are posted, or I'll never know how I did! lol LOL

Steve knows how you did. :makepoint:

Of course, if he has any sense of humour you will be 3-4 grades off on every single book. :devil:

Give it up, guys.....that AMS #51 is mine..................muhahahahaha :banana:

puleeeeeaaaasssse Lets just say I'm very confident in my grade choices :devil:

You people realize I've never been wrong don't you? I've got it this one on lock! :kidaround:

Give it up, guys.....that AMS #51 is mine..................muhahahahaha :banana:

You people realize I've never been wrong don't you? I've got it this one on lock! :kidaround:

(Carefull checks post counts)

Har! Newbie.

I made a mistake once. I thought I was wrong but it turned out that I was right after all!

Top that, noob.

Har! Newbie.

I made a mistake once. I thought I was wrong but it turned out that I was right after all!

Top that, noob.

Sorry son, post counts flip after 999,999. Top that!!!

Har! Newbie.

Top that, noob.

Sorry son, post counts flip after 999,999. Top that!!!

:roflmao:

May be a noob here, but certainly not a noob to grading. I was cherry picking issues of Creepy back in '64............. :preach:

Are you guys mad or something? I posted my grades already, it should be obvious who won this round. doh!

On a more serious note, I've just prepared my donation for this contest. It's a collection of DC war readers. The winner of these will be happy for sure. (thumbs u The lot consists of the following:

All American Men Of War #17

All American Men Of War #72

G. I. Combat # 49

G. I. Combat # 64

G. I. Combat # 78

G. I. Combat # 49

G. I. Combat # 211

Our Army At War #170

Our Army At War #198

Our Army At War #283

Sgt. Rock #316

Sgt. Rock #335

Sgt. Rock #355

Sgt. Rock #364

Sgt. Rock #371

Sgt. Rock #373

Sgt. Rock #378

Our Fighting Forces #21

Our Fighting Forces #25

Star Spangled War Stories #61

Star Spangled War Stories #128

Star Spangled War Stories #151

Star Spangled War Stories #152

Star Spangled War Stories #157

Star Spangled War Stories #160

Star Spangled War Stories #168

Star Spangled War Stories #171

Star Spangled War Stories #175

Star Spangled War Stories #177

Star Spangled War Stories #183

I'll try to upload a picture soon.

Andy

On a more serious note, I've just prepared my donation for this contest. It's a collection of DC war readers. The winner of these will be happy for sure. (thumbs u The lot consists of the following:

Andy

So if you are the winner, are you going to send them to 2nd Place?

Andy

So if you are the winner, are you going to send them to 2nd Place?

Nope, I'll just keep them. :kidaround: