• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WHO'S PLAYING MAFIA WARS???

67 posts in this topic

Man!, I never thought I would sign up for facebook, but my wife has been playing this game called Mafia Wars. It looked kinda interesting. She wouldn't let me play her's, so I had to sign up. Man I have been playing it for a couple of day's and this game is Addictive. It's so addictive that I stop playing Marvels Ultimate Alliance 2 for about 4 days.

Anyone else playing this? Your thoughts.

I play Mafia Wars, Mob Wars, Vampire wars, Street Racing, Pirates, Castle Wars, Vampires, Farmville and a few others.... :whistle:

:o

Yeah, my wife is now playing farmville and yoville also.

So who wants to join my crew and I'll join yours (thumbs u

A regular player here now. I guess about three months in.

I'm with you in that I didn't expect to use facebook but I signed up to talk with an author about his book. He then talked me into Mafia Wars.

If you want some loot add me and I can set you up with decent stuff.

I play this on occasion and Texas Hold'em

I play it also,level 525.

I'm now addicted to Dog Wars,the best one yet!!! :headbang:

OMG Dog Wars looks awesome! I am very upset I can't be a Dalmatian, though :frustrated:

OK, I'll try this thing out. (Especially since Mobsters 2 sucks) My wife will definitely get sucked into this one. So far she has just been doing quiz after quiz.