• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Brave and the Bold #28 Club
7 7

810 posts in this topic

I had a chance to pick up a complete copy today that presented pretty well in a mylar considering the spine was brittle along with the pages......

What price would you B&B 28 afficienados be willing to pay or value a book like that....clean front cover and back but brittle....so it was a FAIR but looked much better in a mylar?

Is the spine split, or does it look like it's about to split? I wouldn't buy if it either is the case, because the condition could quickly deteriorate with the slightest bump.

Looking back a couple of pages, I don't believe that I posted my entrance fee to the club yet (February Heritage auction win):

cgcBraveBold28.jpg

Now that's impressive :applause:

Looking back a couple of pages, I don't believe that I posted my entrance fee to the club yet (February Heritage auction win):

cgcBraveBold28.jpg

Nice kimik. :golfclap:

This is my fave SA cover (including AF15)... hell to locate > 7.0 !!

Since we went from 5.0 to 5.5, I thought I might join the club with a 6.0 :grin:

28.jpg

That either one heavy duty scanner or the brightest colors on a 28!!. WOW !! :golfclap::takeit: