• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What Hitler And Axis Covers Comics Do You Have?
11 11

1,134 posts in this topic

SubMariner Comics # 14 recently purchased from podboy66 in the forums. A great German War cover, 1944. It has some restoration on the back cover.

SubmarinerComics14FrontCover.jpg

SubmarinerComics14backcover.jpg

It is a great Schomburg cover. Meant to show D-Day, I think, although -- to pick nits -- the Germans didn't actually manage to muster either tanks or planes right on the beaches.

Very true. Schomberg must have had allot of fun with his covers. I don't think the German Army wore pink helmets but it makes for great wartime propaganda! lol

Good point! That is strange. :D

Ha Ha. I need to save up to purchase another book from you. Amazing colors on this book. Vern, I am going to stop at a con we have here in NYC on March 1st (Mike Carbo Convention) to drop it off to CGC. It is a high grade book and I would like to see what grade they will assign to it. Better I CGC it so I stop looking at the interior.